Frontlines Wargame on Singularity

I saw on one of the live streams today that the look Phoenix Dreadnought was buffed.

SOUNDS MADE UP

1 Like

ohhhh nice :heart:

1 Like

What NPC corp(s) will be distributing the medal on Tranquility? 24th Imp and Tribal Lib only for example?

That’s still TBD. CCP Delegate Zero will need to divine the most appropriate source for the medal(s). Since the decorations will be coming on TQ I expect that dedicated FW players who aren’t ardent Minmatar or Amarr loyalists would prefer a more “neutral” medal than getting one from either of those Empires but I’m sure we’ll come up with something that all players who engage in the playtest can be proud of.

2 Likes

Yeah. Hmmm. I was thinking Empire war academies based on race?

SWA for Caldari
IAC for Amarr
RMS for Minmatar
FNA for Gallente

Though that’d look awkward for @MantelGlobalIndustries and @Arsia_Elkin probably XD

2 Likes

Good suggestions all the same!

2 Likes

Hey, just wanted to let you know, the launcher sign-in option for Epic Games accounts on Sisi seems to not be working.

Presumably Tranquility is working as intended though but I haven’t had to re-authorize my login information for this account since I created it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Frontlines Feedback

Is Sisi downtime different from Tranq downtime? I was expecting to be able to capture plex’s after downtime today but still am not able to (shows me in the Militia, but can’t cap plexes).

5am utc iirc

daily scheduled DT on Singularity is from 05:00-05:15 GMT

1 Like

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras is correct - 05:00 UTC for Sisi DT

1 Like

I would prefer to enlist as a Caldari mercenary without having to retire from my corporation. It is the only selection that isn’t available. I feel if that option were to be available participation on the individual level would be greater.

1 Like

I have been attempting to test the FW content out since the Emblem mass test today and have hit many roadblocks/obstacles in actually being able to sign up for this test. I feel as if on the test server, it should not be this difficult to test things, especially an update as big as this which is actively seeking testers…

Toon cant join because part of corp.
Corp cant join because part of alliance.
Alliance cant join because member corps standings
Corp leaves alliance. Cant join because you were in an alliance and have a cooldown.

I am afraid to leave corp to test as I would lose assets, isk, and points for the corp for the event and who knows if there is still another obstacle to join.

After this cooldown period, and I enlist, will I have to wait until DT until it is effective? or can i participate right away? If I have to wait until DT that is effectively 2-3 days of lost testing. Perhaps these obstacles can be removed to test the actual content? or at least the cooldowns be removed so you can join quicker? Now I have to remember to log in tomorrow to enlist and hope I can participate.

2 Likes

That’s something we hope to permit in the future but when Frontlines comes to TQ it’ll still require you to join a militia corp as has been the case for a while. At least on Sisi it’s not too big a deal to drop corp and join a militia to try out the feature.

If you enlist with a militia on Sisi or have some kind of cooldown send me a DM with the character name and militia you want to be in and I’ll boosh you.

Spent too long trying to figure out how to DM on the forums, but sent you a EVE Mail.

1 Like

My alt corporation is in amarr and I cannot find the option for us to to drop Amarrmil anywhere despite being the CEO.