Frontlines Wargame on Singularity

Flag the ccp post an select “something else”

Thats the only way to DM CCP or ISD on the forums

1 Like

Does that even work?

If it didnt, i wouldnt have said it. That is essentially a DM to the devs/volunteers, and the only way to DM them.

I agree ship’s should have 3mid’s minimum unless its a super fast ship like the retri and slicer the way it is now it will be useless for solo a fed navy commit will murder it with ease.

It’s neut bonus seems to be good for super long engagement’s (2 to 3 minutes) which it wont have.

I would give it a 40 seconds top’s and in that time the neut wont have much effect vs a normal cap boosted mwd scram ship, It will neut it self out first before the enemy.

It’s been designed as a fleet ship with logi and tackle support and as a fleet ship that neut bonus is wasted too.

Maybe some weird fit where you have 5 guns and sacrifice 1 gun for a 2nd neut and then you go scram + cap booster in the mids maybe then it will be able to do something solo but people will have ranged control over you and kite out and warp off.

If you swap one high for one mid you can drop the neut bonus completely and the ship will be fine, alternatively you can keep the 2 mids and 1 utility high but then give it a neut range bonus so that it has some chance to stop ship’s from getting under its guns.

If you want to be fancy the neut bonus could be 5x increased in neut strength but it cycles 5x slower so you have moment’s where you can blast their cap to 0 and pull a little range and then have a long cd where the neut is useless.

1 Like

this :point_up:

come on CCP

1 Like

I posted in the wrong topic, so I will quote it here.
I can’t play FW because of this bug.

This bug is kinda super serious.

Depending on your bad standings, you can cause the corp to not be in fw if standings are still a requirement. Which on the test server you can fix your standings with a command

This would be a huge opportunity to increase access to FacWar for people who just cannot leave their corporations and alliances, but would like to experience the new content coming.

could it change to were you can just join the war fare with out needing to drop out of your corp?

I’ve completed 4 or 5 Battlegrounds now and never been paid LP. I know the sites were updated today and the new mechanics seem to be working better than before downtime… but I’m not sure if they’re working as intended. I’ve never been paid LP, but have gotten promotions and seen the +5% advantage added to the system. In the 2 run since downtime, i was 1 of 2 pilots the first time, then 1 of 6 pilots the next. One I was the aggressor, then i was a defender. None of the defender 2 pilots got LP, but 3 of the 6 aggressor pilots got LP. What am I missing here?

have tested this a few more times. There does not seem to be any pattern as to who gets LP and who doesn’t.

The thing is then what happens if your corp or alliance has 40% of its people in fw split among all 4 factions then what :smiley: ? are your own alliance now red to you.

What would make the most sense to me would be if the alliance/corp could pledge allegiance to 1 faction and individual pilots inside that alliance/corp could opt in and out of fw without leaving the corp but always being forced into the chosen side by the alliance/corp.

Also seems to cause the least problems in the future, players with bad standings in those alliances would unfortunately just have to grind standings in order to opt-in.

1 Like

I have enlistet my corp to the amarr. Is there a way to skip the 24 hours waiting time on the test server ? :blush:

Apologies, didn’t realise people were unable to send us regular DMs on the forum. cc: @Salartarium

1 Like

Not sure if you noticed but they tweaked the Coercer again, check reddit, has a 10% to neut amount aswell now.

Could be good now, will have to see when they are in game.

oh man
i think the dragon and algos are for neut
coercer is for murdering people

btw my favorite ships are amarr with tracking bonus , coercer and the samsha ones :frowning:
i wish for 3 mid slots and a bit more cpu/powegrid …

Are the Propaganda and Listening Beacons working as intended? I have tried using them but they don’t seem to affect the system advantage bonus amount.

Cant enter sites in faction ships…
Idk if its intended or not but i think it would be better if you would let em in

Stealth bombers cannot enter adv complexes on sisi atm.

You may want to include a mention of the /booststandings command