Frontlines Wargame on Singularity

“CCP please predict the future better. And if someone suggests a nice addition please dont implement it because i have already decided i dont want to do your content or help test.”

1 Like

Hopefully data logs will show smth right.
Asking a few matar-sided winners, it looks like i dont have less lp or vp then they but still didnt make it. oh well.
My main focus was on the biggest plexes (open>large>med) till day 3 when bf sites started semi-working and paying out then it was BF>Plexes. The problem that we didnt know if battlefield sites even counted for contest and we didnt get response.
As PvP wasnt counted i avoided it as much i could to not waste time and get fake lps until i had to strike back. (for plex or bf completion). :slight_smile:
Some data for my run. I wasnt playing fw on the sisi server or on the tranq before contest. I would guess half as much both lp and vp points i got from bf.

bro thats a lot of plex is this on traquilty or the test sever

ya, Art Urban had just over 1M LP

Yay me. Thanks for the event!

Singularity aka test server

I definetly participated in the test but im not in the list for medals. or am i blind?

hey im pretty sure i captured a plex in the test
in a frontline system or something …
were is my medal ?

1 Like

I would like to add that my name is not on the list either and I captured a couple of plexes during the test.

1 Like

The same happened to me.

1 Like

Hey CCP: doing the test “work” was a hoot. The testing brought out more players than Tranquility experiences (at least in my hood). The pilots at the top put in alot of time and made it fun for the rest of us. Thanks to all.

4 Likes

I can’t see my char’s name in the list either although I participated.
sisi fw medal1
sisi fw medal2

Hey folks, I haven’t forgotten about you but I have been sucked into the AT black hole this week. I will get you a response as soon as I can.

4 Likes

I participated. but am not on the list. I’m sure I was at the bottom, so hopefully, people get pushed up a tier.

Blockquote

• All capsuleers who accumulate any Loyalty Points for either side of the wargame during the testing period will receive a medal added to their character sheets on Tranquility as a token of gratitude for your participation.

Did not receive any mails and the Medal.

Any news? Did the medal distributions stop entirely due to the alleged calculation issue? Or were those not started to begin with? Am just curious!

2 Likes

It’s been a month since the results were announced.

I’m going with totally forgotten about.

Which is a shame.

2 Likes

Been 22days since the last update, everything ok over there @CCP_Convict ?

2 Likes

Had to be LP earned through plexing, I did a mission before I read that part. Still didn’t show up on the list though after capturing 1 plex.

I did 1 offensive and 1 defensive plex.
Did not receive anything