FW Frigate Hub! Discuss All Things Frigate (and Dessie!) In FW Space

no, because you cant get better than perfict application. there are a few ships out there that will reduce rage damage bellow navy if hit with them. However if you use crash then you will always do more damage with rage.

This simply isnā€™t true. Look in pyfa at any 1xweb rocket ship vs any afterburner frigate and you will see. Or just look again at the graphs in my first post bearing in mind that max damage on that condor fit is 122. Even if you use standard crash and actually hit max damage with faction the rage still doesnā€™t even get to 100.

Faction rockets donā€™t apply perfectly VS afterburner frigates though. For example, 1xweb Kestrel firing rage at the standard atron applies 74.3 dps and it rises to 78.47 with synth crash. Meanwhile the faction ammo goes from 101.8 to 105.9. Out of a possible 114 maximum. As I said, the relative difference remains exactly the same.

Iā€™m puzzled why this is a controversial idea? Nobody struggles to understand that they should load antimatter against brawling AB frigates rather than void. Or that faction AC ammo will apply better to them than hail. While they donā€™t have tracking itā€™s still exactly the same concept with missiles.

Yes

Because on the actual grid I do less damage with Faction than I do with Rage, so I will ignore PYFA and use Rage because this kills the enemy faster. If we were talking LML Iā€™ll do Faction over Fury any day.

Against which enemies?
I use faction against other Hookbills and Succs,
and when I am in single web ship.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.