[GalFed] FDU Victory Gala: Celebratory Dance Party / Campaign Rally / Orgy

Yeah, but your earlier statement was in the context of the voters in the current election cycle.

Yes, thatā€™s correct.

Regardless of where Federal voters reside within the Federation, does it not matter how the presidential candidates conduct themselves?

Surely voters throughout the conflict zone would be concerned that one candidate in particular was seen to be unecessarily provoking his opponents in the State, who might later feel the need to retaliate in a manner thatā€™s uncomfortably close to home.

Sure, and if this was coming from Soter, that might be a valid argument. Butā€¦ itā€™s not. Heā€™s giving an address in Vlill at the shipyards. Thatā€™s it. Anything else is justā€¦ projecting things onto him.

Of course it is!

And thatā€™s exactly what his opponents in the election are likely to do.

Welcome to the shallow populism that is Federal politics, where big characters, bright lights and shiney trinkets attract the attention of voters who are either otherwise too apathetic to care, or barely comprehend the machinations of the vast Federation that extends far beyond their local bubble.

Iā€™m simply acknowledging the fact that a leaderā€™s reputation is influenced by the actions of the people they lead, and vice versa, and right now GalMil and those who led them to victory are in the limelight across the Federation.

1 Like

Last time I checked people in the Federation like dance parties and orgies. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m throwing one.

1 Like

Well, sucks to be them, huh?

Not when their politicians are involved, apparently.

1 Like

Sounds like the issue there was ā€œsaying one thing and doing anotherā€ more than it was the ā€œintimate images.ā€

deleted

Big yikes. Mental health treatment in the State must be in severe decline.

As a fellow Caldari Citizen, please, shut up. You dishonor us all with such untruths.

1 Like

He is not alone in such, erm, thoughts. You must be extremly careful with such events as you may easely give for some hotheads just another reason for ā€œtaking reparationsā€. And this time targets will be not intaki, but ethnical gallentians.

I donā€™t believe that leaving bodily fluids in a terroristā€™s former quarters is a valid excuse for more conflict. Then again, Iā€™m sure that other capsuleers have gone to war over less.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just gently draw everyoneā€™s attention to this once more, and remind all participants that this policy applies to local baseliners if any choose to attend. I will not be so gentle in dealing with those who violate the rules. The event will of course have very capable security personnel present at all times.

6 Likes

Iā€™d ask about prospective cavity searches, but, well.

1 Like

I think non invasive scanners will work just fine. We arenā€™t barbarians.

Iā€™d like to extend a final thanks to everyone who joined us for this event. At first I wasnā€™t sure how much enthusiasm there would be for this celebration, but I should never have worried. Clearly there were plenty of Gallente and Minmatar capsuleers in the mood for a party! After mingling a bit in the Luminaire Belle Lounge we made our way to the venue in Prism where the true festivities kicked off. I know I had a great time meeting new people and chatting with old friends alike.

Unfortunately I had to leave early to get totally dunked leading a Harbinger fleet into the loving embrace of a bunch of Armor HACs, but from what I saw on the security feeds the party definitely kept going after I left. That footage will definitely make a fine addition to my collection.

Just kidding! I totally deleted the logs.

(But I did watch!)

2 Likes

Also, nobody should go back there unless you want to see a true disaster zone. That place is stickyā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.