Gambling hubs in space

It would be interesting if we could build Gambling hubs in space. Where we could dock, and play Texas hold-em, see our characters sitting at a table…ect. With a chat. This could bring a lot of money (ISK) into the game.

2 Likes

Total Emerson.

1 Like

I would buy plex for that!

1 Like

Maybe make it allowed in lowsec, or null space. And player owned hubs, could get a 10 to 20 % cut for owning it.

1 Like

Long story short, not going to happen…

6 Likes

And why?

because a lot of countries don’t like gambling in video games

8 Likes

Everything is a gamble in space. I could lose a billion isk ship I’m flying. What’s the difference?

1 Like

It’s the same thing.

1 Like

I personally would like to be able to join a gambling thing such as this but it is unlikely to ever happen. CCP removed all gambling in eve most likely to avoid RL legal problems due to the changing RL situations involving video games and gambling. (probably a smart move, tbh)
CCP abandoned all their intentions and work regarding anything to do with anything like walking in stations. Very much has been said about this for many years now, and here we are…

2 Likes

I think they need to rethink this.

1 Like

The whole game is a gamble, why not run with it?

Nine posts to say one simple thing. It’s like when i get nine rings on my phone because my kids text like you post.

Is the new world and the people who live in it really so impatient to make themselves known that they can’t manage to type two whole sentences before hitting send/post?

First world people just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Just drinking tonight. Was trying to voice my opinion.

1 Like

This is Eve Online. Not the sims.

1 Like

We could even have our characters walking around in station to various bars, casions, etc… :rofl:

1 Like

I imagine “livestock” in my station hangar currenty drinking stored spirits and wine, gambling their asses off, exotic dancers dancing on tables, prostitutes dragging shitfaced marines behind a corner and everyone having a time of their life, while we - capsuleers - CANT DO IT. :pensive:

3 Likes

Fedo caged matches. You know you want it.

2 Likes

Don’t do it CCP. It’s a traaaap.

This being Eve - if you allowed gambling, you’d have to allow cheating at gambling.

Just saying…