Ya kid, I don’t do that. I barely read dev blogs, the last one I read was from the citadel expansion 2 years ago.
It literally takes 2 seconds to alt tab to another window on the same monitor and have eve university up.
2 seconds of alt tabbing. Another 3 seconds of reading, then another 2 seconds of tabbing back to eve.
10 seconds spent to look something up. Yeah, that sounds normal. What do you think people do when they look at walkthroughs? Why don’t all games have all information about everything, readily available on the screen? Why did I have to look at walkthroughs to find out how to defeat a boss I’m having difficulty with or can’t find the item I need to progress?
Yeah, walkthroughs and infographics websites are completely normal. They exist everywhere for almost every game. And no, they usually don’t exist within the game as a popup.
Gamers have become lazy and entitled. Geez.