Gankers failing every day (CODE this time)

Don’t forget the amount of people scammed by the bandit princess ship placement scheme, that must be new pilots falling for that one mostly . The amount of bribes and ass licking money too. And pay outs . These amounts cover their ganking she has said so her self many times.

NullSec is pretty safe and easy. It’s mostly for people who want to pretend they’re badass while being perfectly safe.

I mean look at all the whining Blackout caused…

5 Likes

It’s fair null is pretty safe, sometimes you solo roam for 3 or 4 hours with people warping to their citadel’s I guess it depends where you are as some null groups will hunt you down with 10x your number and all ships will be 1 size bigger (Ph, Brave, Frat).

For dangerous space I find potchven to be pretty wild westy its actually pretty fun, tama used to be like that but its a lot more quite now a day’s people still go there for fights thou so you will find something usually. Kadema right next to tama is decent as well and you will find the sherif there, good old chunky.

There is zero proof that if the forms are filled out correct and complete that the pilot will not receive their replacement.

The main issue I think is that many pilots try and lie and cheat. I am still waiting for my submission to be processed though I understand that there is a backlog and everyone must wait their turn.

2 Likes

Yes I understand it’s hard to distinguish from bureaucratic red tape , staff shortages and logistic problems to an out right scam and a run around , I admire your patience.

The whole setup reminds me of the scene from Jupiter ascending, where she was trying to prove her genetic line.

1 Like

Seems to, though there isn’t a huge amount of data for you guys yet, for only highsec and eliminating capsules.

Doesn’t even really need summarising:

Age at Kill (days) Value (mill ISK) zkillboard link
1 42.94 Covetor | Heliosx | Killmail | zKillboard
13 2.74 Venture | Matrim Cauth | Killmail | zKillboard
25 466.1 Retriever | Morpheus Wisp | Killmail | zKillboard
26 256.55 Mackinaw | Tad Elongur | Killmail | zKillboard
31 203.75 Mackinaw | Tad Elongur | Killmail | zKillboard
36 69.44 Retriever | Perica | Killmail | zKillboard
36 1.42 Magnate | Numidian | Killmail | zKillboard
52 73.5 Procurer | Illuminatis Illuminatis | Killmail | zKillboard
132 52.76 Retriever | Griever Strife | Killmail | zKillboard
210 78.45 Endurance | TiberianSun371AlexW | Killmail | zKillboard
217 317.81 Mackinaw | SAAWA2 | Killmail | zKillboard
257 64.1 Retriever | Syl The Feared | Killmail | zKillboard
272 473.12 Retriever | Morpheus Capsaician | Killmail | zKillboard
312 55.52 Covetor | Pureflux | Killmail | zKillboard
332 59.04 Prospect | Andicus Panala | Killmail | zKillboard
556 80.42 Hecate | Miga deMer | Killmail | zKillboard
624 57.29 Retriever | Nostromo no09 | Killmail | zKillboard
769 45.83 Covetor | SAS-ISK-A | Killmail | zKillboard
829 0.44 Venture | Lain Animatrix | Killmail | zKillboard
848 58.77 Gnosis | kyla Fera | Killmail | zKillboard
1028 58.22 Retriever | Sally Pahineh | Killmail | zKillboard
1237 336.13 Hulk | Ha Ram | Killmail | zKillboard
1410 21.54 Endurance | kurd andwhey | Killmail | zKillboard
1416 52.04 Covetor | Arun Cross | Killmail | zKillboard
1560 55.71 Retriever | LARCMB Monkeyboy | Killmail | zKillboard
1751 215.9 Mackinaw | Axepimp Tsasa | Killmail | zKillboard
2366 248.15 Mackinaw | Saarumaan White-Hand | Killmail | zKillboard
2629 224.32 Mackinaw | Sandra Santaren | Killmail | zKillboard
3360 72.82 Covetor | Doctor Detroitt | Killmail | zKillboard
3625 60.81 Retriever | spodie | Killmail | zKillboard
3859 215.87 Hulk | Kanaka SUnborn | Killmail | zKillboard
4074 52.08 Covetor | Thelor Andedare | Killmail | zKillboard
4923 87.68 Retriever | Phenomenal Radiation | Killmail | zKillboard
4996 333.98 Mackinaw | saawa | Killmail | zKillboard
5551 44.98 Retriever | Captain Bloody | Killmail | zKillboard
6003 54.4 Covetor | Quacktar | Killmail | zKillboard
6945 213.1 Hulk | Rolm | Killmail | zKillboard

Summary stats anyway:

Screenshot_20220609_075816

This doesn’t include kills where the other ship had CONCORD on it’s attackers list, or structures, so there are other highsec kills like these 3, that aren’t ganks in themselves:

There were also 5 kills where the character involved has subsequently biomassed, so I can’t determine age and those have been filtered from the data.

3 Likes

I should clarify as you seem to be doing a 2+2 = 22 type extrapolation, nullsec is a place where anyone can shoot anyone. There are no restrictions except for self made ones, operating there means that you are able to avoid and defend, nothing more than that.

I would however suggest that the Goons are very badass. Would you agree with that statement?

Yeah I was more of a LowSec suicide ganker. :slight_smile:

Those were fun times.

What can I say. When I gank, I gank hard.

3 Likes

No. A gank tackle atron would lock very quickly.
Why warn the victim until you’re ready.

The man is a god, Gankers will be shaking in their boots when he enters the system.

1 Like

You say that, but I have seen quite a few Tornado gankers log off when he is around. So perhaps while they were not exactly shaking in their boots, a fair few were not ganking when he was active around them. Happy to help on your misunderstanding, because I have seen him in action and have blown up ships alongside him.

Calm down ganker!!!

Then why are you commenting on a thing you dont do in a place you never are?

I have 20k hours of eve play time even that small % of time is more than a lot of people.
Also this is like 3 months old why are you necroing a dead thread xD

That 0.001% was an exaggeration, I played in high sec for about a year when I started eve.

2 days is not a dead thread. Or even 3 months ago, its 2 days.

So its less than 0.001%?

And how long ago was that? And why is it relevent to the fact you arent there now and this topic is about stuff from high sec?

Another nullseccer who thinks everything is his business.

What makes you think I’m a nullseccor lol, asumptions asumptions. Is there a reason you are looking for a fight btw. Just a bad day?

I’m surprised you took an orca though MHC I applaud you on your bravery.

Seems pretty obvious from the tone

Didnt realise I needed one?

No idea what MHC is but if you mean that time Icepacker bet me 1b I wouldnt take an Orca into null, and it took me 20 jumps before EvE Uni caught me in a gate camp, then… Well thats all the information there really is there about that.

1 Like

So there is only 2 spaces in eve high and null? :stuck_out_tongue: no I live in low sec I travel through high to get to jita and I venture into null to shoot stuff.

Interesting bet thou, Syndicate has a mass of gate camps probably the most camped null area.
What did he bet you thou, just for fun?

1 Like

Gf

Nah serious answer, I just spar with folk on here at random.

Think of it like a roam or a gank.

If they get shirty, the fight is on, if they take it in good spirits, +1 respect and gf all round.

So gf :slight_smile:

Yeah just for fun I think

1 Like

Gf, difficult to not be in good spirits on a friday tbh.

1 Like