Gankers in highsec still there?

Why in the blue ■■■■ are you all still responding to this person, like they had any intention of having a discussion, or actually learning anything?

Wreck has the right idea. @ISDs, there is literally no need for this poorly veiled hi-sec whine thread. I’m not even a fan of CODE, and I want to roll my eyes so hard I might pass out.

Lock it, please.

And EVE doesn’t run on Intel servers, but it runs on a rat’s brain.

1 Like

This week rats with fibre optic lasers plumbed into their heads, next week sharks with frickin’ laser beams on their heads.

3 Likes

Well, I have to say so far it is a fair thing considering CCP changed the game to Alpha toons.

You don´t pay, no one should complain. So I think I have to re-consider.

As long there is organized crime in highsec and CCP does nothing about it no one has to pay for a subscription. A good choice.

Maybe CCP can survive by gankers subscription alone and all is fine in the end :slight_smile: At least multiboxers have multiple accounts :slight_smile:

Good thing, indeed.

Please keep in mind gankers probably dont make up a huge portion of eves total subs. Why care if a ganked freighter pilot doesn’t play anymore? I mean they have nothing left of value to add after being ganked for all there eve worldly possessions un-scouted on a Sunday 23 hours before downtime on a talos swarmed Uedama gate. Or do they… Other than the salt infused forum posts about being subbed a year ago and leaving because of big bad gankers and now wondering if the devs swooped in a made changes because ‘there sub matters’. Im pretty sure no one will miss them and there assets have been re-appropriated accordingly.
Why care? Your competition is now out of business. So again. Why care?

2 Likes

I think this makes like the 25th ganking related thread…(don’t know how many really, stopped caring) maybe if you did some actual reading you’d know…

Either way you’ll probably be wardecced into Oblivion after posting or ganked for even posting so early congratulations on earning the tear bucket.

1 Like

Today?

About normal.

1 Like

You can neither type “CODE”, nor can you type “Thrasher”. Considering that it is really easy to not type those two words wrong, we (as in: all those who agree with me) now feel even more confident that your presence is neither appreciated, nor required.

3 Likes

They hate us, because they have no way of dealing with us. They hate us, because we make them aware of both their help- and powerlessness. They hate us, because we exist. This is neither some hyperbole, nor exaggerated even in the slightest.

2 Likes

But, we (I, at least) do not know if you do exist.

Do you know? Specifically, do you personally know whether James “I’m just a naughty boy” 316 (s/he of minerbumping.com fame) is actually the real and original, or just some “Dread Pirate Roberts” who has taken on the mantle?

It’s like with those devil worshipers who can’t speak the name of THE LORD because they fear divine punishment.

1 Like

You mean James315, right?

That … made no sense to me. “Pagans”, on average, seem more intelligent, self responsible and capable than people believing in their tyrannic “god”. It’s actually usually people who believe in some fake “god” who need to be protected, just like “it” wants it. Am I taking this too seriously now? : D

Just wait until USTZ hits and I’m getting flagged for this “blasphemy”! :smiley:

Think I’ll take two chickens.

1 Like

Good point. When all play on Alpha Toons you can´t fly a Freighter or Orca anymore. Not much valueables to transport

Funny how more t1 haulers die each day than freighters or orcas :joy:

It was ment in a comical way :roll_eyes:

Sowwyyy :3

??

2 Likes

This-chicken-is-so-undercooked-a-skilled-vet-could-still-save-him-Chicken-Meme-Graphic

2 Likes