Gankers in highsec still there?

I often wonder if some of the people who ask for realistic bumping mechanics know that there’s a point where it becomes an exercise in ballistics.

2 Likes

Be prepared to get ganked again. Not so much by Caracals but I bet you might encounter a few Taloses here and there.

I can already predict Mittens response to that one: “kamikaze Fleet”.

You don’t actually think that yourself do you?

Seriously, as opposed to those who don’t belong but instead try to F up the game with stupid suggestions on the forums.

If people don’t belong they should just leave, not try to turn the game into something it is not.

2 Likes

We are flying spaceships in another galaxy, 20000 years in the future, can travel faster than the speed of light and our ships behave like they are in water.

Realism doesn’t enter into it. It’s science fiction.

Even if this was a sim, it would be impossible to say whether it is realistic or not. 100 years ago, much of today’s technology was impossible to imagine. 20000 years in the future? We have no chance to know.

1 Like

If wardec system gets removed I’ll be ganking everything I see

I guess you’ll really be screwed if they remove wardec and ganking…

2 Likes

LOL keep praying, carebears. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

That post was 2 months ago…are you guys desperate to stay relevant?

2 Likes

You’re an asshole for resurrecting this thread.

But you know that. That’s why you did it, after all.

1 Like

What is the status now? Still so much ganker? Worth investing plex again, or not?

Let me spoonfeed you.

1 Like

Would be ironic if Pirat & co started ganking people now that they can no longer have their kills in easy mode.

2 Likes

Yes still lots of gankers. Move to low sec. It is actually safer. I see lots of people doing pve in carriers.

If you are afraid of a couple of daily losses due to hisec piracy, i suggest you to invest your time and money in another licence.

Cheers.

1 Like

ganking is a myth.

Had not thought about that. You’re right. Would be hard to implement damage though as there are lots of places to bump people, like when docking, at space ports, etc.

I agree with you. I have been playing Eve for several years now, but two days ago I was ganked by a player in a Talos in 0.5 security when I was mining in a Mackinaw. Even my pod was killed and I lost all my implants . It happened so fast I could not react. I was frantically trying to save my pod. . I dont think that Concord interfered . Quite an experience to make.
Here is the report >>We are not at war and I had no offense flag and that is what puzzles me >> https://zkillboard.com/character/1272026270/
As a result of my inquiries CCP told me, that the ganker was destroyed. Actually they only destroyed his ship since Concord does not destroy pods. I have no doubt, that the ship of the ganker was insured so the risk was small for him. As a matter of fact, the ganker and his corp regularly destroy mining-ships in the area. Some of them in high-sec. Obviously they get bored in lowsec everynow and then and seek some fun griefing miners.