Ganking in highsec without wardec and not getting Concorded

kk thx just wanted to know how he managed to kill him without getting concorded didnt know that u can do that with zkillboard and not signing up

1 Like

damn you’re dumb op

2 Likes

I didn’t sign up for zkill, and my deaths still show up

Someone sign up CONCORD on zkillboard.

1 Like

For the people who are still flummoxed by this (…) Zkill can only know of a kill if either side uploaded it. This can be done manually or automatic and on pilot, corp or on alliance level. If neither side uploaded it (either manual or automatic) it won’t show, conversely just because YOU don’t upload it the other party might.

It’s really not that difficult.

4 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while since the last “Kusion is a dirty cheater” thread.

OP gets a prize:
officer_toilet_paper

5 Likes

ive actually shot that guy up alot, ive always seen concord come at him while i pinged as many of his fleet as i could.

Yes, because the people that killed you did or added it.

I don’t understand why this is so hard to grasp.

3 Likes

Quite simple.

If someone kills you and put it on Zkill, it will show up as a loss to you.

It is not rocket science

2 Likes

Think it through, one more time.

1 Like

Yes, of course, he has not streamed or recorded it for all to see. He is better than you and as such must be a dirty cheater. Please send me your things and biomass this is not a game for the weak-minded.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Only 1000? I hope its buy one get one free…

1 Like

People here act like it’s ridiculous that someone is complaining about a high-sec gank. In reality they just benefit from it somehow and are blowing smoke up their own rear ends. The mechanic is broke. “WeLl ThAt’S eVe. NoT eVeRyThInG iS 100% SaFe”. Yes, nothing is guaranteed and that’s how it should be but isn’t it all about finding the right balance to Risk vs Reward? A jump freighter pilot risks a ton of ISK for minimal reward. Meanwhile, a ganker gets extremely high reward for virtually no risk and smacking f1. You lose your disposable Talos & you buy some security tags with the Insane profit you make. It’s not right & it should be changed.

Be careful what you wish for. The only realistic way to fix your problem is oddly enough to increase the gank timer.
Some other changes happening along side this.

Every ship in Eve is suppose to be disposable. It’s literally the first of the Golden Rules. I don’t know why players expect complete safety or to be immune to the other players because they chose to fly a more expensive ship.

Besides, a properly flown jump freighter is 100% safe. Between jumping tether-to-tether and the ability to jump out of any gate camp in highsec, it is impossible to lose a jump freighter unless you make a serious mistake. That is something that isn’t right and should be changed.

2 Likes

This isn’t true. Everyone says it’s 100% safe but the reality is that it isn’t. Got an insta-lock Webber? That’s great but if they’ve got an insta-lock frigate it comes down to nano-seconds of who clicked first. If it ends up being them then it’s over. Also what your proposing is a system where someone can be killed even if they do everything 100% perfectly? That doesn’t seem right. They can’t even shoot back…

Buff JF’s EHP to the point that they have a fighting chance against a talo’s gang. Add X warp strength / skill level so they have a chance to jump out once talo’s start to pop. There are numerous options to make it a fair game

What about the people who are getting popped before they can even load grid on the undock?