Ganking Nado

tracking comps are only better if you need range (ie range script) or when you switch target very often(PVE) .
Other than that, a +30% tracking is WORSE than a +35% sig, because they both apply in the same way to your turret accuracy, just a painter adds more than a track comp.

Look at the fit I linked above
It’s simply better than a tp nado that no one even uses (lol)

1 Like

if you fit no script or tracking script to your track comp, then it’s not. you should replace them with painters for better accuracy.

Who even uses those without any scripts?
You clearly haven’t nado ganked if you suggest anything other than tracking mods…

Don’t be a Salvos and stop commenting unless you’ve actually done the deed…

Tia

2 Likes

How ironic that you’re the one calling names innit?

Oof
There goes whatever cred you had :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How old are you? That’s really a huge amount of insecurity ya’rrr putting up for display here.

Is that relevant to the op and his question?

I didn’t think so…

1 Like

Just to show you how retard you are.
How ironic that you don’t mind this only when you are the one doing it ?

You are the one answering to a constructive argument by personal aggression. I just answered to your personal aggression by more retardness. Does not mean that you were right in the first place, idiot.

You really need to calm down pal

TC > TPx100
Always

Don’t try to reinvent the wheel lol

1 Like

Lol, man maybe you should just stop writing in threads where you have no clue about the topic. May also be better for your blood pressure, since you always get worked up and become insulting if people call you out for the bs your writing.

3 Likes

you don’t use alpha nados to snipe at 500km
the op wants gank nados, not support nados lol

you should go check zkill for the fit everyone uses instead of pushing your nonsense towards OP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude, you should just stop writing in threads.

I checked and I found some DPS rigs

But IMA says this guys “has no idea”

THEN I know the TP is better than the TC, because target speed is multiplied by your tracking to get your hit chance ; which means, getting *1.35 to sig is better than *1.2 to tracking.

And I am not trying to push anything. I say for tracking, TP is better than TC - and that’s all. After that you do what you want.

then why is EVERYONE using TCs on their nados? :thinking:
go nado gank with your target painters, bring us killmails or get out with your useless tjheory :joy:

2 Likes

I never said specifically on nades.

If you had a bunch of neurons you would have realized what I say makes sense, and you would have corrected me where you could - which would have provided improvement to both of us.
But since you rather aggress me than make something that requires efforts the moment I tell you I disagree , this proves you are a useless idiot and have nothing to say on the topic.

Actually, it’s true that a target painter increases the chance to hit more than a scripted tracking computer if the target is within the painter’s optimal range.

@Anderson_Geten turns any thread in which she “participates” into a bickering fest, blatantly lies about what others say or don’t say in those threads, and behaves so irrationally in general that she devaluates everything she says and makes herself someone not worth talking to, but sometimes she’s right, and in this case she (and the ones that said it before her) is right when she says target painters increase chance to hit more than tracking computers.

Increasing either tracking or target signature radius by the same amount has the same effect on the chance to hit, but you only get a 30% increase in tracking from a scripted tracking computer whereas you get more than 30% increase in target signature radius from a target painter with skills (Signature Focusing skill). Moreover, the benefit you get from overloading a target painter (20%) is also greater than what you get from overloading a tracking computer (15%), which makes the difference even greater.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Turret_mechanics#Math

But that by itself doesn’t necessarily mean a target painter is a better choice than a tracking computer. That depends on the situation. Tracking computers are more convenient because you may just keep them running and forget about them, whereas with the target painter you must ensure you apply it before shooting and it gives better results only when the target is within the painter’s optimal range.

3 Likes

Except op asked for Nado fits, not tengu or whatever other ship

TPs are at a massive disadvantage if the target has even only a tiny transversal speed.
Which is why TCs and TEs will always be better on a gank nado

Theory =/= reality :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, that’s where you’re wrong. Check the chance to hit formula in the UniWiki article I linked in my previous post. Increasing either tracking or signature by the same amount has the same effect on the chance to hit when the target is moving.

Tracking computers may be more convenient than painters for other reasons, NOT because they increase the chance to hit more than target painters.

You know there is a difference between alpha and pure DPS. If they would go for DPS then you would also see Burst Aerators, but you don’t see them because DPS is not what anyone is interested in when using a gank nado since they only fire one shot. With those fits the rate of fire would only matter when they are able to reduce it that they can fire a second shot, which may even be possible in a 0.5, I don’t actually calculated that.

1 Like

Target painters are good as for nados, I used to use them killing dsts

You can get 2 shots in a 0.7, maybe even 2 in a 0.8 with good tick and large fleet lagging response time

Nothing is beating that in 0.8-0.7 at gate ganking range, only gets beaten slightly by T2 bombers and by Oracles in 0.6-0.5

1 Like

nope.

However you made several posts full of nothing.