Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

Why do you feel the need to pigeon-hole me into a single motivation? Is it just simpler that way? Easier for you to understand?

Guys, gals, those who don’t want to commit… I know, i know that Forum Argument 101 states very clearly “If they don’t agree with me, they’re 100% opposed, and also Hitler”, and I know that CODE does love to twist statements in an attempt to add to the “content” being generated.

Fair enough. It’s clear from the drop that Galaxy Animal and Wreck You are highly intelligent adults. So is James. You couldn’t be dumb and be as clever as you folks, and as good with words. I’ve no personal qualms with any of you.

And that’s the rub. I have no qualms with you. That’s as unambiguous as it can possibly get. You just can’t twist it. You can’t box me into the camp of vocal idiots who cry out against you, because I’m not crying out against you.

Again. That does seem to be the Forum M.O. . “If not Oceania, than Eurasia.” But I’m not.

Pointing out areas where you’re hypocritical isn’t “outing” myself as a carebear. Pointing out where the narrative is just so goddamn stale isn’t that either. Offering an argument isn’t.

And you can’ argue it into being that. Ever.

I don’t have any issue with ganking. I have issues with people deliberately tip-toeing the line, but I’d never argue for ganking to be removed.

Gank away, folks. Doesn’t mean I won’t point out “You guys make a lot of threads about this.”
If I suspected for a moment that half of these forum threads were legitimate and not manufactured, I’d probably not.

Having offered that opinion… CODE is one of the most interesting things to talk about. That crazy RP man…

1 Like