Ganking truce for Christmas and New Year

Always interesting to see how thin the veneer of civility some front is when their pixels get rustled even a little.

Well done.

2 Likes

Do you blog? I think you would have that gift.

I have in the past about another subject entirely. But in terms of this game I would not because I think I would have to give to much information away when making it interesting.

I never background searched if you had cut and pasted and found it interesting first time read.

Just a outsider looking in.

/

Not everyone on this forum knows as much as some.

All my own work, I am glad you found it useful / interesting.

It was obviously stuff the gankers don’t want noted because of their actions in hiding it, but it is amusing to see the ISD failing yet again to moderate their forum behaviour. I linked it to several people and all of them expressed surprise that the ISD had not unblocked it.

1 Like

Next time you cry about ganking I link to your own post as prove how much more interesting it makes the game

I offer reasoned points about ganking which many people try to derail by suggesting that I am crying in some way.

With the removal of that ridiculous unlimited bumping mechanic ganking balance was much improved, the overall balance is close to being OK, there are some aspects that need to be improved and adjusted, but mostly those are to do with those that want to fight back against gankers, most notably those that would make them more vulnerable, So if that is crying then whatever I say will be crying to you, so I should expect that I will see this detailed post on how to avoid being ganked linked back to me often then. Which is a good thing.

I should point out that the fun of avoiding being ganked is often balanced off against the sheer amount of time and effort required, whereas a player like me can find it OK, many don’t.

Wasn’t it you that said that the bumping nerf wasn’t about ganking? Now it somehow balanced ganking altough it wasn’t about ganking?

CCP my dear boy.

You always say some people or several people. Interesting tactic you’ve adopted :smiley:

“A lot of people” are saying it huh? ROFL.

Just posting this to let everyone know that they’re blocked.

I know that no one will be able to read this, but thank you for reading it. That will be all.

8 Likes

actually i do recall quite extensive freighter bumps. I know of one that went on for over 5 hours. There was never an intent to gank. Just to bump. Its a good thing its gone.

1 Like

grabs popcorn OP, have you tried not getting ganked?

What I find funny is you mention all the killing, yet you wished personal harm upon me.

But the gankers are bad people right?

Also, you got that 500 mil or

2 Likes

And that is how 18 years of the same sort of crap has gone on:

https://www.james315.space/2021/12/08/griefer-mode-part-2/

Oh I know. It just amuses me that the OP claims this moral high ground when she wished harm upon me merely for educating her.

Those carebears man.

3 Likes

Yes, but it’s justifiable when they do it because they’re law-abiding, peaceful citizens who don’t engage in criminal activity because they aren’t sociopaths. They are entitled to be mean to you and threaten you because they are the victims.

3 Likes

Haha apparently. I merely educated her on why she was wrong about Adrian again. Then I billed her for my time and labor, which came out to 500 mil.

She welched on that, making her a poor carebear as well.

1 Like

when did I ever wished personal harm on you? post it here! i give you permission!
i know what you are doing. inserting a lie to try to make me look bad. I havent received any CCP warning.

yiu keep peddeling your lies. it only proves you are a weak and powereless person that destroys pixels in a game to make yourself feel better.

i got 500 mil and I got plenty more. your point?

I WASN’T MEAN AND I DIDN’T THREATEN HIM!

you tried not being a moronic brute?