Ganking truce for Christmas and New Year

How does posting about ganks make the game more interesting?

1. Why would I report you? Iā€™m not a snitch and you certainly didnā€™t scare me ROFL. I also donā€™t really save convos. However @Aiko_Danuja was also in that convo and witnessed it.

Oh? I destroy pixels in a vidya game cause its fun :smiley: Why would anything I do in game correlate to real life? Do you enjoy mining in real life?

Oh good. Can you send it over? Iā€™d like to enter the New Year with the books clear, yennoe?

ROFL you swore repeatedly and wished personal harm on me. It was witnessed by several peeps in the channel. Sorry bro, you canā€™t wiggle your way out of this one.

Case in point :smiley:

Wut. Read the thread ROFL.

2 Likes

Thank you, and of course the same to you. :christmasparrot:

calm down, miner

You mean a perfectly safe PVE botfest with little PVP going on? Mission accomplished; your post is redundant.

so how did the truce go? you had some good holydays with family?
killboard seemed busyā€¦

1 Like

Holy crud, why the wave of alts necroing threads today LOL.

Says Domā€™s alt.

That you Drac :smiley:

Yennoe if I had 500 mil for every time someone accused me of being this Dom dude, Iā€™d be a happy clam LOL.

Have you tried mining?

Oh so you donā€™t play the game anymore?

Why didnā€™t you just say :smiley:

I prefer Barbie & Friends.

Iā€™m glad you found a game :smiley:

I prefer the Eastern version of that:

YOU!!! You gave me this!!!

Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s wearing one of the ā€œFrostā€ skins from Eve Online.

1 Like

Congrats?

Eve is a sandbox. Some players donā€™t want to be 15v1ā€™d and have their favorite ship destroyed every 40hr playtime.

2 Likes

Youā€™re making fun of someone mining when you donā€™t even leave station?

Thatā€™s cute.

1 Like

Those care bears?

Care bears have provided more content for other people than you will ever provide.

2 Likes

Gankers are about as good at maintaining a treaty as the US Government was with the Native Americans.

So sad :disappointed: