Gatecamps

Cardinal yes i know about them, i use them, but they are not helping too much indeed. If there is a kill from last 30 min. that means i will not jump there? I should log off and come other time? Or if it zero. That doesnot mean i will be the first one. So accurate tool is just another acount.

People can have multiple acounts and advantages in this game it is understandable. But this scouting thing is like forcing to buy the second acount. And if you dont buy, it favors gatecampers. You lose time for nonsense.

where are these gatecamps please?

1 Like

Iā€™m not against gate camping itā€™s content, but letā€™s be honest they donā€™t do it for protecting home they do it for " huuuu look mamma ingot a kiiilzzz"

chuckles in covert ops cloak

1 Like

oh yeaā€¦ Tama is the Home!

which is not actually CCP owned service, right?

alpha accs are free

Gate camps are gate camps, deal with it.

1 Like

No kidding. But what you can do it place an Alpha in a LS system (choke-point) that you will be traveling though and quickly log in to check to see who is around and even D-scan the gate if needed. Literally takes 1-2 minutes.

You are not entitled to getting everything easy in life.

1 Like

which is not actually CCP owned service, right?

Andā€¦?

Killing stuff while gate camping is fun?

Get a second account. Problem solved

What you need is a potato.

1 Like

I donā€™t always play Diablo, but when I do I play Hardcore.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to point out that this carebear here basically says that ā€¦
ā€¦ those who camp a gate are not allowed to have fun.

Which also means that those who have fun avoiding the dangers of gate camps ā€¦
ā€¦ are not allowed to have fun either.

The only ones who are allowed to have fun ā€¦
ā€¦ are those who want to get rid of gate camps.

The quoted carebear shows absolutely no regard for anyone else but himself.

5 Likes

Know where there arenā€™t gatecamps? HS. Why doesnā€™t he just hang out in HS?

1 Like

The answer is that he feels entitled to be allowed to go anywhere ā€¦
ā€¦ showing that he also lacks any regard for the game-world itself.

This raises questions.

• Do we have to show regard for someone who absolutely does not care about the gameā€™s world or anyone else around him?

• Should we care about someone who rather wants to get rid of players, instead of playing with them?

• Should we care about someone who believes he should be able to define whatā€™s fun, what type of fun is allowed and who is supposed to be having fun?

1 Like

I played Diablo 2 too! high five! Did you kill uber diablo?

Not for everyone. Just for gatecamps. There is no cleverness to hangout in a gatecamp and kill one with numbers. We were 5v1 and we killed him. Oh what a fun. Are you kidding with me?

And main point i am telling is if i buy 2 acounts i will have no problem. It is like forcing to buy second acount. Ok this game accepts multi acounts. But i see no-sense to buy it just for gatecampers. So i am telling that it is also like favoring gatecampers.