Gatecamps

Sorry i had a typoe in the text. You can always get around a gate camp. You just have to have the patience and or understanding of the game or the route to take.

1 Like

Dude, itā€™s about Burak OZ being lazy and entitled 100%

1 Like

Welcome back by the way, where you guys been?

Unless they changed it, I donā€™t think you can run Alphas concurrently with Omega accounts or even other Alpha accounts.

They can but it is forbidden according to the EULA.

Right. I donā€™t think I need to explain how ā€œdo something that violates the EULAā€ is a valid solution to the ā€œproblemā€ OP is presenting (and please note my use of quotes).

It appears you are misinterpreting what I wrote. I was not suggesting it as a solution, simply provided a slight addition of information to be more factual, thatā€™s all.

I was replying to someone else.

The forum showed a notification that you replied to me so you might accidentally clicked the reply button of my post instead of the reply button only a slightly lower which is to the entire thread.

CCPlease.

Would like to say something here: Most if not all of these points are reasonable, and you can also use https://zkillboard.com/ , which provides an overview of recent combat within the systems of your choosing, meaning you can plan a safe route through low/null. Canā€™t plan for J-Space tho, due to the fluidity of the place (had to edit grammar 2nd time around)

There are a lot of great suggestions in here, but Iā€™m surprised nobody mentioned rule #1. Maybe they did and I over looked it.

1. Never leave the dock in a ship you canā€™t afford to lose.

Itā€™s really that simple. If you have a ship you really like, make sure you have 3-4ā€¦10 of them. If you canā€™t afford that, donā€™t undock in it. Keep flying cheaper ships until you can afford something nicer. When you have 10 of them ready to go, losing one is no longer a big deal.

1 Like

Oh yeah . . . I forgot that
Also, I forget it a lot
Was doing a Serpentis 3/10, glitched thru the station

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.