Giveaway for rookies and helpful veterans!

I am giving the corp some serious consideration. However, it appears there are a Lot of corporations that already do that sort of thing. Even in null, with Pandemic Horde and Brave. Alone, I’m not sure I could compete with those established corps.
Not to mention I have zero fc experience, and little overall pvp experience. I’m not sure I’d be ideal to lead roams and such.
I know they don’t expect anything, but I feel they should be rewarded. Not everyone has the patience and knowledge to be as helpful as I’ve seen them be.

It’s never been done before outside of null, though. It’s an entirely new concept.

The generic high-sec new player mega-corp experience centers on exactly the opposite of what I’m proposing, i.e. “join us, we’re don’t have any wars, and will collect taxes from you.”

You’d probably get at least a few volunteers.

:skull_and_crossbones:

Maybe instead of a giveaway make it a challenge of some kind. Offer to reimburse a newbie pilot who gets a loss mail in dangerous space while exploring, or something like that.

1 Like

Am I also eligible or not? I would like to know. I submitted advice in the thread, but wasn’t mentioned as one of the participants. How often do I need to be actively helping in the rookie help chat to be eligible?

Posting because I like free Omega time.

I dont want your money … i want you baby …i think i have a very beautifull home for you that you feel happy … Also hope you are not leaving or such… feels like you are distributing your assets before you leave … disturbing idea… you have soul and if you would like to be with vets like you and beautifull new pilots we are waiting for you … throw and alt or come with main … just do something… you will never be able to leave that i promise … lots of love from corvette girl also o /

I’ve yet to see you in rookie chat.
If you’re using an alt, I need to know the name. Otherwise I can’t verify your participation.

You are eligible as of today. If you were there previously, I must have been away or not looking for your name. My apologies. I see you today.
Thank you for your service.

Thank you for creating this giveaway. I was just confused when I didn’t see myself mentioned.

1 Like

Is there any way I would be able to participate in the omega time giveaway? I just started exploring in an astero and cant use cloaking so I am grinding the isk myself. I know I am a bit below the sp limit but I have no idea how to get more.

Time. Keep training up and playing eve.
You can gain sp faster by training cybernetics to 3, the limit for alpha, and using +3 implants. Some cost involved in that, of course. around 50m isk

So do I get skill points from training skills or the daily rewards. I am very confused.

Both.

If you train skills, you gain SP.
If you log in, there is the gala event that gives out SP every other day, then to the left of that there is a daily login reward that gives SP after a certain number of consecutive logins. You don’t lose progress with either one. So, if you choose not to log in for 3 days, you’ll be at the same spot you where the last day you played.
The gala event is limited time though.

Where do I see them?

When you log in, before you click your character, a window should pop up. That window should start on the gala event.
To the left is a box that said Daily Rewards. click that box and to the bottom right, there is a blue button. click it every day. Click it every day on both of those options, so you can get both rewards.
The daily event gives 50k sp after a certain number of days, the gala gives 10k every other day, until the last day when it gives you 25k

If it doesn’t auto pop up, to the bottom right of your screen is a box that looks like a present. click it.

I meant how do I see how many sp I have

In game, click on the top left of your screen, where your character picture is. When that window opens up, look to just below your avatar picture, to the left, above the skills. You’ll see a number. At least 300k.
That is the number of sp you have.

Long way to go :frowning:

1 Like

As long as you keep playing, you’ll find rewards around the corner. If this particular giveaway doesnt work out and I close it, I promise It’ll come back, down the road. I just need to figure out how to reach more people to get more participation.