Glucose psychosis

Hello, if your blood sugar is unstable so will your mood be and your ability to concentrate and you will be hungry all the time.

Whats more is that an unstable blood sugar also can lead to chronic illnesses and also is the leading cause of obesity. Whats worse is there are added sugars and starches to nearly every product sold as food and drinks these days. Why is nobody talking about this?

3 Likes

Apparently you are.

Mood swings -Check
Inability to concentrate -Check
Always hungry -Check

Those symptoms don’t only come with unstable blood sugar. My blood sugar is fine yet I have the above symptoms.

Sugar and starch aren’t bad ingredients in and by themselves. It takes a lot of other factors to make someone unhealthy.

I suggest to anyone reading these kinds of pseudo clinical posts to ignore wannabe online doctors and actually seek professional advice.
Charlatans need not apply.

4 Likes

You are not interested in anyone using google to verify what i said and getting a chance of a healthier and happier life?

Starting to think you are an alt of wesfahn as well. They are posting about stuff like this too. Why is it any of yalls business someones RL health in a video game.

Unless you fly with and get to know people or meet at live events, why do you care?

6 Likes

People with glukose psychosis tend to ruin everything they get involved with including their own lives

Since we live in a society you also have a responsibility to reach out. Maybe i am not the one who is supposed to tell you about this, but i guarantee you no-one else will!

Go start an advocacy group RL?

2 Likes

That’s right. I’m interested in people seeking informed professional opinions so that they can live a healthier and happier life.

Just so you know if you go to the “doctor” with any kind of ailment he will just give you a proscription or pretend whatever is happening is normal. For example getting old equals getting weak and sick. They pretend thats normal.

That’s not what happens when I go to my doctor. I don’t know what kind of doc you go to but you need to shop for a better one.

You expect to become stronger and healthier as you get old? If that’s the case of course no doctor will do for you.

2 Likes

Mood swings -Check
Inability to concentrate -Check
Always hungry -Check

So you are going to the doctor? And you still have not solved the stuff you mentioned? And you think you have a good doctor?

I have a great doctor and I’d be dead if hadn’t been for him, but those symptoms of mine will not be solved overnight with only medication.
You don’t know what ails me and I’m not about to divulge things that belong to medical privacy so don’t try to prove a point with someone you know nothing about.
You want to use Google for your health instead of a doctor, go right ahead. Just don’t cry when your balls fall off.

Is this a stealth gankers-are-psychotic thread?

People get sick and die.

Eat, drink and live moderately. Take meds/advice if you need it. Stop worrying.

5 Likes

Almost. It’s a stealth ganker-doctors-are-psychotic thread.

People are on meds when they can probably be healed through a healthy lifestyle. It’s so sad really.

Eat Healthy.
Try and be active every now and then.
Go for a walk.
Take time off from your screen after every X amount of hours.

Please don’t be that overweight 300lb gamer stereotype everyone.

Fit gamers now are :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :yum: :100:

1 Like

Blood sugar instability leads to mood swings ? A person potentially has far more serious concerns than a chance at mood swings with unstable blood sugar levels. How about diabetes…

Until you know the difference between sugar and “blood” sugar, or know not to link the words “glucose” and “psychosis” together (there is no evidence) here’s a consideration for you: a little knowledge is far more damaging than no knowledge at all. Go to a physician if you have concerns and questions.

2 Likes

Gain Knowledge on all subjects;

Cloves (yes the food seasoning) I kid you not.

Cloves and nigericin were found to increase the uptake of sugar from the blood into cells, increase the secretion of insulin, and improve the function of cells that produce insulin ( 23 ). Insulin is a hormone responsible for transporting sugar from your blood into your cells.

Moringa Leaf

To date, studies show that Moringa oleifera may lead to modest reductions in blood sugar and cholesterol. It may also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and protect against arsenic toxicity. Moringa leaves are also highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients.

Please take this post as information only to increase awareness,

1 Like

Cloves and Moringa leaf are interesting. I was lead to believe Apple Cider Vinegar taken 5-10 minutes before a meal reduces blood sugar and insulin spike of the meal. The only problem with ACV is that its bad for the teeth even if you dilute it which most people recommend.

But this reminds me… People who have trouble with Acid Reflux assume they have too much acid in the stomach. But in some/most cases the reason the door is open between the stomach and esophagus is because it doesent sense enough acid.

Jessie Inchauspé is good at explaining this in more or less detail. She even made an instagram page to get the word out. Jessie Inchauspé (@glucosegoddess) • Instagram photos and videos

of all the places I’d take medical advice, the eve-o forums rank somewhere near Truth Social.

it’s near certain

1 Like

Charlatan.