GM please close as Dracvlad is being a tool

Hello all fellow forum-going non-belligerent undesirables,

Just want to let you know that I’ve applied a block (through the forum function and also in the metaphysical sense of the term) to the person whose name I don’t know how to pronounce.

Thank you for your attention, and please do your best to stay off my naughty list if you want to retain the privilege of communicating with me.

3 Likes

How many people would be included?

1 Like

Do we get a merry Christmas picture from you or have I missed it , btw hope I’m not getting blocked :relaxed:

And don’t forget as the AG out there battling the odds and fighting criminals in new Eden

2 Likes

You are going into semantics because when I said exactly the same place it was on in terms of the the grid, I did not say same exact same spot. And you acted as if I did. I said exact same place and you replied to me as if I said spot as if they would decloak them. That is why you are not a trustworthy person on the forum:

I am wrong because you decided I said spot, when in fact I said place. Thank you for exposing yourself.

As for your now deleted comment, the reason this is important is that you hold yourself up as being some sort of guru, but what you did here was take it out of context and then tell me I was wrong. Your deleted comment was waffle about being seen as knowledgeable on the forums and that it was not important. But it is the reverse, what you were doing was trying to make me look silly and not know what I was talking about. Seriously mate you really are bad at this.

2 Likes

He cares to keep posting that. Destiny knows how to get around the block function on the forum, he did it to in a fit of anger in an an attempt to annoy me I presume, so I blocked him for two weeks hoping that he would calm down and not get salty enough to try that again. And I am in the wrong here, lol.

1 Like

Can a GM please close this thread

OH and just out of curiosity i got 3 of my alts and had 1 make a “deep safe” like the op did in the post that was linked. I used 2 other alts to make a safe the same way and for the life of me i couldnt get a bookmark anywhere close enough to decloak my 1st alt ( and i know where he is lol )

That is because you don’t have a clue what you are doing. And you are also making the same mistake Scipio did in terms of spot by suggesting it was to directly decloak, well played, not…

1 Like

Sure:

Do you have paranoid personality disorder? Serious question because I had a family member who had that/dementia and quite a few markers seem to align perfectly. You should go get tested if you haven’t already.

3 Likes

No prize for 2nd place mate. After reading that post i think you mad because you got burned. Bye bye now Snowflake

Place = Spot in ganker shrill speak, you get busted and you want to close the thread. o7 D- for effort.

Says the person who said that while I opened 48 des huitres. (oysters to you.)

1 Like

No asked the thread to be closed because 1 i have my answers and 2 there is a tool ( points at Dracvlad ) being you know a tool. Oh and its Shucked not opened :stuck_out_tongue:

You seem rather salty. In a forum that is full of threads glorifying ganking, you decided to ignore them and blindly open up yet another, and ask a question already answered in those other threads. Yeah right.

1 Like

Boring

1 Like

Heh, new forum alt posting a thread purely to troll and instigate forum flame wars.

@ISD thread locking service is requested…

3 Likes

Yea, sure. What would we do without you guys.

3 Likes

Actually no. I’m reading that thread now and he’s 100% correct. The claim that ships with the same warp speed create bookmarks in the exact same location is wrong.

Also, your other claims are also dubious at best: The likelihood of someone accidentally making a safe spot within 2km or even warping within 2km is basically 0. Even if they were trying to make the safe spot (ie, actively hunting a cloaked person), the chances are still basically zero.

You were just wrong.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU’RE going into semantics, not Scipio. Just concede Tracksuit, you’re making a total joke of yourself now. I mean, more than you usually do… I mean, come on, don’t be an idiot, in order for them to decloak it would have to be the exact same “spot”, not just the exact same “place”, as in grid… try to think ok?

1 Like

So the guy who did that to smart bomb people in Uedama and that lowsec system between Caldari and Domain space is lying. Seriously…

You do not have the brain to use Eve mechanics that are hard.

To you being smart and agile is mining peoples moons in hisec and saying how great you are. you are all hot air and nothing more than that.

To ganker shrills Place = Spot Hilarious…

2 Likes

Nothing you just said is cogent or meaningful or relevant to our discussion. You’re just equivocating and blowing smoke to hide the fact that you were wrong.

It’s actually easier to just admit when you’re wrong. You’ll feel better, instead of having to be so angry and defensive fighting for a losing position. I promise.

lol, that’s rich, try setting an example and practicing what you preach…

What’s really hilarious is the troll above disrupted another thread by posting wrong accusations and false comments, then when called on it by a few other players, twisted everything around and tried to present the facts out of context in a failed attempt to save face…

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.

5 Likes