Golden ammo

Another one been merged in here.

1 Like

I think merging these threads is counter productive. When there are 5-6 threads about the same issue it makes it seem bigger. When you just merge the threads you are censoring by giving the wrong impression of the situation.

4 Likes

Hi.
To whoever talks tough about leaving the game, I will believe that when I get all your stuff. I promise to squander it all like I didn’t work to get it :wink:

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to play devil’s advocate when there is nothing to defend. The booster needs to be removed from the pack immediately. I can accept SP since that’s something easily gained ingame, but cash only boosters are not OK at all.

1 Like

If I ever leave New Eden I would contract my stuff to the Princess and no one else

I love pay-to-win games!
I will continue to play EVE as long as it’s the path that P.A has chosen for the devs to take.

Also, could we please have a Automatic Combat Pilot?

1 Like

I’m sure she would rather gank you for it.

I had tried and placed myself in that position, yet she had sent one of her bodyguards that failed. I really think now it will never happen.

As for New Eden I will continue to fall victim to other pilots in nulsec

2 Likes

Golden ammo for golden ships, for the golden race. Amarr Victor !!

LOL

On a more serious note, if that Wisdom of Gheinok booster, especially since it’s a triple combat booster, had a chance for negative effects like any serious combat booster, it would be just a little more acceptable and a bit less “golden ammo”. CCP ?

3 Likes

I have to ask, what the F was the point of the summer of rage?

So far we have gotten:

-More cash shop cosmetics
-Cash Shop Skill Points
-Cash Shop Ships
-Timegated ‘content’ like Evermarks, which are also bound to character.
-“Gold Ammo” Boosters

So I ask, whats the point? We lost Walking in Stations and Dust 514 but still got all the trash that was worth protesting.

Sure we had five or so years of quality, solid updates, but all that has gone by the wayside with various bad changes too since Citadels were introduced to the game.

Tiercide ended years ago as we haven’t had any major rebalances to modules or ships, in fact things have only gotten worse with how pointlessly expensive T1 production has become.

Feels like the game is flooded with exploiters and abusers of p2w.

I feel like we’re back in the Incarna days, game is suffering but the company is more focused on p2w than ever.

IMO anything that isn’t produced in game by player activity has been a blight on this game, and this is the worst example of it so far.

3 Likes

For me with 3 omega accounts this might also be something to not extend my subscription over. Starfield comming in a few months anyway so might take a break.

How can I see someone else’s booster end dates?

That way I can avoid them…

–Curious Gadget

It taught people how to post with fresh alts claiming they’re deleting their three to twenty accts like anyone gives a ■■■■. Least of all, CCP who has watched this episode so many times they don’t even raise an eyebrow.

I can count a dozen regulars here that have “quit” at least half a dozen times in the last decade. You are a bunch of toddlers having a tantrum that the adults know will lead to nothing. You’ll cry and threaten and next month be posting like it never happened.

You have only yourselves to blame for CCP not taking you seriously.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Unacceptable CCP. Pay to win will turn away new players faster than you can say “summer of rage”. Existing players might not see this pack to complain about it. But as you sneak it in, you are undermining the integrity of the game. This is not the way towards Eve Forever.

I expect my dealer to cut some baking soda in or ask me to bend over on occasion. But sometimes he smacks me around enough I try the methadone clinic for a few days even though everyone knows there’s no hope.

Anyway sale is through the 8th. I can go clean that long. Do these expire or can they sit in people’s redeem que indefinitely?

Honestly, I think a lot of us might be ok with this booster if we can obtain it in game. Seems to be the largest sticking point that this very decent booster is only available through $$$.

We might see other versions of this pack for the rest of the nations in due time.

I can’t get angry. I am just disappointed. Many of us will remember this day. This stops short of literally buying gold ammo/missiles with your $$$. Now that scares me.

Yup some really good space titles coming out! This fall will be something to really see.

2 Likes

They all have the the same end date. For example I had a bunch of Guri Malakim boosters ( about 40 actually ) that all expired on July 11th because that was when some event ended. Fortunately they were cheap.

The Amarr community is better off without CCP paying attention to it. They dont make things better when they start focusing on something.

Just wait until the 10%-20%-30% boosters come out in 1-2 years.

CCP needs new ways to fund failed attempts at new games, and we are the only cash source.

1 Like

So this is what the third decade of EVE Online will now look like, after the recent celebration of the game’s 20th anniversary?

The relentless attempts by the game’s developers to push monetisation because that’s what the Korean overseers want? Protested by players who make it clear they don’t want it, but CCP knows better anyway?

Unfortunately, I am unable to accept this path that CCP has been following for a long time now. My wallet remains tightly closed, as well as CCP ears to the opinions of its players.

I wish you a peaceful rest from New Eden, Gerard Amatin.