local is dead in null sec

Seriously, CCP, WTF?

i got exactly the same problem?
what is happening?

CCP refuses sales tax

1 Like

for god’s sake, feed the hamsters.

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous, it’s not when local is completely broken, it’s the fact that you can NEVER trust it. I have no idea how many times I’ve logged in to see 3-4 people in local and 5 docked in station.

33 months later it’s still unreliable and hasn’t improved much after the initial ~six months. Either fix it or remove it completely already.

5 Likes

agreed!

1 Like

wow. eve is so empty …

2 Likes

Many server hampsters suddenly cried out… and then silence.

1 Like

CCPHilmar receives a phone call… the people are rioting? Whaaaat? What do you mean the people are rioting?

(allegedly this was what happened regarding the Jita monument for those that don’t know) - I can’t find the lore link

Riots? Give them 15% off plex, free skins, and a daily giveaway. That ought to calm them down.

2 Likes

CCP convict is going to jail

1 Like

+1 multiplied by the damage modifier factor of e+1000

It’s a vast improvement.

But we have ESS so its all okay right :smiley:

I know it’s annoying that this problem keeps on cropping up over the years, but this thread is redundant, non-constructive, and hyperbolic. File bug reports and leave constructive feedback as appropriate, and maybe try to keep your inner karen under control.

Nov. 28th, 2020: New Feature added to Eve Online let’s chat channels display only the people in game that you can trust.

2 Likes

My only regret is that I have but one like to give…

1 Like