Good morning, real talk

Here is the link to the chart in OP, as you can see its not edited. @Altara_Zemara cant handle a real talk it seems

Have you visited an optician lately ?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

1 Like

There are plenty of charts in the following link for anyone who is curious.

I would take @Altara_Zemara claim they are misleading and intentionally manipulated with a grain of salt considering he is a known CCPsplainer.

http://jestertrek.com/eve/players/

Yeah…right…well anyone can see for themselves that there are more people logged in right now ( 20,456 ) at 12.30 on a Thursday afternoon than there were at peak times only a year ago. Peak rates now exceed 30K…which they had not previously done in the time I’ve been in Eve. So in fact player count is increasing. But don’t let the actual facts get in the way of a good whine.

1 Like

This happens all the time? Radical new content is released, players login to check but then sort of stop playing within a couple months. This is why looking at the long term averages and trends is actually fairer compared to just looking at how many is online right now.

My favorite example of this is when the Alpha and Omega system was adopted in favor of the 14 day no strings attached trial. Players were lead to believe EVE Online was free to play, it got them excited, it got them logging in, but what they actually found was something bad. And they stopped playing almost immediately. Havoc will probably play out the same. But lets see.

It is Free to Play. But some players confuse that with Free to Win.

What did they find, aliens?

1 Like

Gosh ! I’m always amazed at the sheer degree of psychic powers evidenced on this forum. It’s astonishing that Stanford Research Institute have never investigated the ability of some forum members to know exactly how players FEEL or don’t feel. Clearly Eve players must have an aura that extends hundreds or thousands of miles and our resident Eve psychics will soon soon be bending spoons and levitating.

2 Likes

I can practically stop bullets now.

1 Like