[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

When you have reached the pinnacle of elite pvp as I have, you will experience what it’s like to be one with the Gods.

3 Likes

I think I’ve made my decision… unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Casting his sight on his realm, the Lord witnessed
The cascade of evil, the torrents of war.
Burning with wrath, He stepped
down from the Heavens
To judge the unworthy,
To redeem the pure.

-The Scriptures, Revelation Verses 2:12

Pretty much the best description ever as well, imo. Will go well with burning the heretics that is silly bears.

2 Likes

Nice choice.

Either an Avatar or an Erebus, but there’s a quality to the Avatar that is really appealing.

1 Like

Lets give a fuller picture Faylee Frier.

These are some of your bigger losses in recent times, sort of rounds out the figures you present. Should not just Cherry Pick the good stuff…

but we are more interested in those expensive implants you lost next ( Saeger can give a 101 lesson on how to get your pod away).

No wonder you have to gank to replace dumb losses like this.

Moving on to Feminist Robot

Seems Codies have a habit of ganking your Macks, and you being a former Codie cant blame it on being AFK like the other Mack ganked in this thread.

But to lose Billion isk implants again is criminal. Hence the heavy ganking habit, keep losing implants at this rate you will never make Titan.:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I was disappointed when I lost the Widow. The only good thing about it is that I did my job. We had two other blops on grid and were killing a JF that bounced off a station. We got jumped by the locals and my jams allowed the other two much more expensive blops to escape. The pod loss was even more of a bummer, but it’s part of the game :slight_smile:

The Machariel loss was actually a Miniluv gank fleet. We happened to catch and kill one of their freighters, so the gank was revenge. I wasn’t afk, but admittedly was active on another client when I got jumped.

Those losses really aren’t an issue for me though. I’ve never felt the pressure or constraints of not having ISK to do what I want. It’s all a learning experience, and they are losses that I’m not at all embarrassed about.

Do you have any interesting or funny lossmails?

3 Likes

Yes, lost two Geddons to a perfectly laid ambush. Prefer not to link the kills because I want to replicate the ambush in the future. Learnt from my mistake and moved on to more agile craft to avoid future ambushes.

I am civil with you on this thread, but I don’t like what you do and how you do it, as Vlad says there is nothing new in it. In game you are going to provide me with much fun content.

So are we going to drop the Alt n use the Main?

1 Like

You want me to post on Faylee? Is that it? I can’t do much with her in-game as she has 5m SP and is just farming right now.

This character is my main :slight_smile:

You posted with her in the past, why the change?

I had attempted to quit the game and extracted all of the SP out of all my characters. I lasted maybe 3 or so months (can’t remember exactly) and got the itch to come back. I had all these characters at 5m SP and were perfect for farming, so that’s how I decided to come back to eve. Remake new characters and inject some them up, mainly doing core, support, and fitting skills and using all my old characters to farm.

Didn’t find reason to keep posting with Faylee since Robo is how everyone I interact with from then on is how people would know me.

That’s fine. You don’t have to like it, and that’s okay. Everyone has their own cup of tea or niche, and I’ve always thought it was silly to make fun or judge other for what they do in a sandbox MMO (poking fun or making jokes is always entertaining though).

If you consider it for a second though there’s not a whole lot that happens anymore that is fresh or intuitive. I am aware that others have come before me doing exactly this and we’re good at it. I think I’m a bit different in the numbers I’ve been churning out paired with a neat goal and satirical style writing.

I do find the social manipulation part of it to be extremely fun and even challenging at times. I honestly think it’s the most interesting part of this whole style of killing because the most asked question is, “why would they take a duel?”. You all may read this and think it’s brainless and simple, but it really takes creating the right scenario and making them feel helpless. I’ve seen plenty of people attempting to copy me where all they do is like blurt out, “hey duel me!!” or they will just send random duels.

I enjoy it and it makes me isk.

3 Likes

Creating a new bunch of ALT’s to deliver new content, tailored just for you.

New Content is what this game is all about.

Something truly life changing took place last night. I thought that all this time if I was an honorable and compassionate capsuleer, then it would reserve for myself a seat in the heavens. I found myself in a dark haze of thought as I sat in front of an Obelisk. Suddenly out of nowhere a shadowy figure appeared in the middle of the wreck!

Hark! Lacie LaFleur! Do not be fooled by those that wish to destroy New Eden and all that it stands for! You are to burn these heretics and purge the land of their foolish ideology. You’ve been fooled into believing that only the honorable and compassionate capsuleers will sup with the Gods. How could you have been so feeble-minded? I henceforth command you to do my will. You are to rid New Eden of these false prophets and create for me the New Eden that was intended all along.

I want them all to die!

The shadowy figure was then gone and I was left, thrusters off in the middle of a field of debris. What did this mean? Was I wrong all along? I felt a new power swell deep within me as I pondered my new commandment and purpose in life…

I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!

To begin my new life I chose a pilot named, “MsCamille Deka” piloting a Charon…

https://pastebin.com/qtQtGFMY

Lacie LaFleur > Just saw that idiot ganker bumping you
MsCamille Deka > yep i need help
Lacie LaFleur > ok I’m omw
Lacie LaFleur > You know how webs work?
MsCamille Deka > would be great but I called my friends too
MsCamille Deka > yes you can web me anytime
Lacie LaFleur > Ok Im omw accept request and I’ll web you right into warp
Lacie LaFleur > I’m in my hauler. I have webs on it
Lacie LaFleur > Hauler
MsCamille Deka > t francais
Lacie LaFleur > ok I’m here accept
MsCamille Deka > j’ai pas de notification
Lacie LaFleur > ?
Lacie LaFleur > I’m here
Lacie LaFleur > accept and I’ll web you. I’m in my hauler
Lacie LaFleur > ?

Lacie LaFleur > 500m or you die
Lacie LaFleur > B**** BETTER HAVE MY MONEY
Lacie LaFleur > 500m now!
MsCamille Deka > Fu
Lacie LaFleur > …
Lacie LaFleur > thats rude

This sinful freighter pilot tried to bargain a ransom with me, but my intuition was right. He was only trying to stall me as a Blackbird landed on grid and failed to suicide jam my TFI. I decided that he has had his chance to beg for forgiveness and continued with the execution.

TOTAL:
344m in loot dropped

BONUS:

Lacie LaFleur > could have lived dude
MsCamille Deka > sure i give you 500m and u kill me
MsCamille Deka > anyway you guys kill the game

I dare not spill the fresh tears of this now executed heretic as I gently place the, “CHALICE OF SACRIFICAL TEARS” upon the alter of my new mysterious god-figure…

While I’m pleased with my first execution, the Dark Lord’s justice never sleeps.

https://pastebin.com/3KgVsMiC

https://pastebin.com/gCCNdtfg

Lacie LaFleur > Pay now or you die
Edison Ellecon > ok fine
Edison Ellecon > ill pay
Lacie LaFleur > PAY NOW
Lacie LaFleur > OR YOU DIE
Edison Ellecon > paid

Lacie LaFleur > oh wow you’re carrying 2b
Lacie LaFleur > 500m isn’t going to cover it.
Lacie LaFleur > 500m more to total 1b and you go
Lacie LaFleur > or
Lacie LaFleur > you die.
Edison Ellecon > ive paid
Edison Ellecon > please let me go
Lacie LaFleur > ITS 1B TOTAL
Lacie LaFleur > PAY ME 500M MORE
Lacie LaFleur > You are about to die here
Edison Ellecon > ok
Edison Ellecon > ok
Lacie LaFleur > send me 500m and you live
Edison Ellecon > theres a bill
Edison Ellecon > please stop

Lacie LaFleur > GIVE ME MY MONEY
Lacie LaFleur > YOU HAVE MORE
Edison Ellecon > i did
Lacie LaFleur > I NEED MY MONEY
Lacie LaFleur > 500m MORE
Lacie LaFleur > YOU BETTER PAY
Edison Ellecon > i have given you a billion
Lacie LaFleur > YOU ARE ALMOST DEAD
Edison Ellecon > ive paid
Lacie LaFleur > Guess you want to die
Lacie LaFleur > You have 5 seconds.
Edison Ellecon > i dont
Lacie LaFleur > ok
Lacie LaFleur > then pay
Lacie LaFleur > 500m
Edison Ellecon > ive paid you a billion
Lacie LaFleur > are you listening to me?
Edison Ellecon > you want 1.5 bill
Lacie LaFleur > I need you to send 500m or you die
Lacie LaFleur > You literally have seconds before you die
Lacie LaFleur > This is your last chance dude
Edison Ellecon > thats it
Lacie LaFleur > Thank you

Lacie LaFleur > Thank you.
Lacie LaFleur > nice pod dude!
Lacie LaFleur > I mean
Lacie LaFleur > It was a nice pod

TOTAL:
1.2b in loot dropped
1.5b in “ransom”
(1) corpse to present to the Dark Lord

BONUS:
I decided to mail him a couple hours later…

Deal
Sent: 2017.08.10 17:20
To: Edison Ellecon

Howdy!

I know you and I just engaged in honorable PVP combat earlier, but I still want to extend the offer. Now that you’ve died I will put you on our no bump and no gank list… for 500m.

What do you think?

Re: Deal
Sent: 2017.08.10 17:23
To: Lacie LaFleur,

you want another 500m?.
well I would if I hadn’t given you 1.5b already.
just use a third of that for your no bump list.

Sent: 2017.08.10 17:27
To: Edison Ellecon,

Ok well let me put it this way. You either pay me another 500m and I can put you on our no bump and no gank list, or we will endlessly wardec you and gank you when you drop to an NPC corp.

The decision is up to you.

Sent: 2017.08.10 17:32

Fine,
to whom do i pay to be officialy on the no bump or gank list.

Sent: 2017.08.10 17:37
To: Edison Ellecon,

Send the isk to me. You have 30 minutes to send it before I put the wardec in and we start hunting you to gank.

Sent: 2017.08.10 17:47

could i get conformation of payment and that im on your no gank or bump list
thanks.

So at this point I have confiscated 2b in illegal funds. I think about stopping here, but I know that the Dark Lord demands that we leave nothing.

Lacie LaFleur > This is my PVP commander
Edison Ellecon > hi
Feminist Robot > o/
Feminist Robot > So I heard you were interested in being put on our no bump and no ganking list?
Edison Ellecon > yes i am
Feminist Robot > and that you’ve payed a total of 2b so far?
Edison Ellecon > yes i have
Feminist Robot > Lacie here has informed me that you recently payed a previous payment of 500m.
Edison Ellecon > that i have
Feminist Robot > Lacie normally isn’t involved with our diplomacy and there has been an error. Payment for protection on this list cost 1.5b. So far you have paid 500m of that 1.5b. You have a remaining balance of 1b to pay off before I can put your name on that list.
Feminist Robot > I’m sure you’ve seen our killboard and what we’re capable of.
Feminist Robot > Trust me, being on our side is for the better
Feminist Robot > Lacie has transferred me the 500m and I await the last 1b in payment before I can add your name and corp to our no bump and no gank list.
Feminist Robot > So what will it be, Edison Ellecon ?
Feminist Robot > Membership on this list will also grant you access to some of our services.
Feminist Robot > Are you there?
Edison Ellecon > seriously, more money, if i hadnt just givven you all my money i would as i have 94,458,027 isk left
Feminist Robot > That is all the isk you have left?
Feminist Robot > Oh dear.
Edison Ellecon > yes
Edison Ellecon > he blew up the rest
Feminist Robot > Do you have anything in assets of value?
Feminist Robot > He did what?
Edison Ellecon > blew up my ship and its cargo
Feminist Robot > uh wow okay
Feminist Robot > hm well we will have to deal with that
Feminist Robot > how much was your losses?
Edison Ellecon > 3.32b for my ship and cargo2.2 for my pod
Feminist Robot > ok
Feminist Robot > Well we can get that reimbursed for you
Feminist Robot > We don’t condone dishonoring ransoms. I’m just now asking Lacie about what happened and he’s spilling the beans.
Feminist Robot > So Lacie will be delt with accordingly.
Feminist Robot > Where we stand now is that obviously it benefits us to have you as a client, someone we protect. It also benefits you in a similar way where we’ve got your back.
Feminist Robot > I know you said you were low on liquid isk, but is there anything physical you have in a hangar that totals up to 1b?
Edison Ellecon > ive only been playing eve for 7 months, i dont have that much left
Feminist Robot > Well we can negotiate. What do you have?
Feminist Robot > Like I said, upon receiving the amount to put you on the list we can talk to our reimbursement manager and see about you getting reimbursed.
Edison Ellecon > a couple of miners and a cargo ship
Feminist Robot > What miners and cargo ship?
Edison Ellecon > procurers and epithal
Edison Ellecon > 2 and 1
Feminist Robot > That’s all you have?
Feminist Robot > Don’t have another freighter?
Edison Ellecon > like i said, the obelisk was my big loss
Feminist Robot > Hm
Feminist Robot > Trying to think.
Feminist Robot > Ok well here’s what we’ll do.
Feminist Robot > You send me the 94m, the mining ships, and the epithal and we will put you on the list. Once those are sent, it will take about 20 minutes for our reimbursement officer to send you the isk you lost for a total of 5.52b.
Edison Ellecon > where do you want them
Feminist Robot > You can contract them right where they are located at.
Feminist Robot > Faylee Freir is the reimbursement director. You can send both the isk and ships to her.
Faylee Freir > o7
Faylee Freir > Is this the guy that needs reimbursement?
Feminist Robot > yup
Faylee Freir > Edison Ellecon are you here?
Edison Ellecon > im here
Faylee Freir > ok cool
Faylee Freir > I’ve been told that you are going to send some isk and ships as final payment to be put on the list?
Faylee Freir > You can send those and then I will work out the reimbursement for your loss that was discussed.
Edison Ellecon > yeah just getting it together now
Faylee Freir > Ok no problem
Edison Ellecon > i have the cargo ship sorted just adding in the miners
Faylee Freir > Sounds good.
Edison Ellecon > do i transfer the money to you?
Faylee Freir > The money is transferred to me, yes.
Edison Ellecon > its completed
Faylee Freir > Ok, perfect.
Faylee Freir > In order to complete the reimbursement request we need to verify that you’ve been honest with us. We’re serious about who we put on the list and the trust that goes into that. We need to verify that you have no significant assets or isk that you lied
Faylee Freir > about
Faylee Freir > (if you have lied about it, then its alright… we can make it right)
Faylee Freir > To verify this you can take a screenshot of your wallet and assets tabs.
Edison Ellecon > sorry ive had enough
Edison Ellecon > it isnt worth is much work
Faylee Freir > oh ok
Faylee Freir > I understand
Edison Ellecon > its 5am here im off
Faylee Freir > Well I’ll go ahead and add your name to the list.
Edison Ellecon > really
Faylee Freir > Reimbursement will be sent in 20 minutes
Faylee Freir > Yep
Edison Ellecon > because ive had no luck in the game since starting it
Edison Ellecon > and this would be amazing
Faylee Freir > :)!!
Edison Ellecon > ill be on tomorrow
Edison Ellecon > good night

What can I say, I couldn’t leave him completely empty. I have failed the Dark Lord. The heretic lives to defile New Eden another day.

TOTAL REDUX:
1.5b in loot dropped
2b in “ransom”
(1) corpse to present to the Dark Lord
A final contract containing his last 90m in isk and the only ships he has in his possession.

ISK in the “pot”:
49,307,000,001 ISK

4 Likes

LMAO off at the level of dumb in that last one. Willing to bet he’s a wallet warrior. No way you could aquire enough liquid ISK to afford all that being that dense.

3 Likes

Some people have no business flying a freighter.

Oh my. I almost felt sorry for him, but then again, everything he did was his own choice. What’s to feel sorry for.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna lie. I had a real hard time at the end. He is expecting me to be on tomorrow to return all his isk to him, which won’t happen.

What I’ve done in the past when taking everything that someone owns is offer to teach them how to EVE and explore the more creative and dark avenues of the game. This image is pretty accurate.

5 Likes

So you ransom people and don’t honor them? Years ago people would have flamed the ■■■■ out of you, but apparently times have changed. I mean, at least in the past pirates had some style.

E: Don’t get me wrong, sure he was dumb and probably deserved it. I’m just referring to the change in this kind of playstyle - back in the day people would not have stood for not honoring ransoms.

2 Likes

It has always been variable and still is.

Some people in the past honored ransoms. Some never did.
Some people now honor ransoms. Some don’t.

Same in the past that people being ransomed would pay the ransom quickly. Some would stall in order to call for other help.

No different now. Some pay. Some stall.

It’s never been all honorabru on one side.

3 Likes

Well duh. But people in general (sure some did) didn’t applaud it when someone bragged how they bled someone dry and still blew their ship up.

Well, never mind me, just a bittervet reminiscing about the good old days.

1 Like

Rubbish. EVE didn’t get the reputation it has because everyone in the past sang kumbaya together.

It wasn’t any more or any less honorabru than it is now.

3 Likes

No ■■■■? I know EVE is a ruthless game.

I’ve been everywhere in this game, I’ve been the asshole, I’ve been the pirate, I’ve been in null, I’ve been the carebear. So don’t think I’m talking just out of my ass.

I can pretty confidently say, that in the past even pirates had some sense of honor and that yes, OP would have been flamed fairly hard for doing what they do - well, not because of what they do - but for pretending to be proud of it. Nowadays its just all about "lulz and tears."Maybe its just nostalgia, but I feel that in the past things were just better.

2 Likes