[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

More like a sour stomach from your bad trolling :joy:

1 Like

Post the utube footage.

1 Like

Iā€™m on vacation right now. I plan on releasing it with the other footage Iā€™ve recorded. Dont know if I wanna wait till Iā€™ve got the Titan or if I should release videos as some kind of stretch goal.

I have already surpassed 2/3 of my goal. The last bit is to grind the Titan out, and if the past 21-days has been any indication I estimate 2-3 months. If I donā€™t end up getting the Titan or giving up, thatā€™s cool. I think Iā€™ve accomplished something neat here already.

4 Likes

PS I also donā€™t pretend my views on such things have to be abided by unless Iā€™m willing to undock and force them to my views

1 Like

WTB more spitting drink out over my keyboard comments

4 Likes

Cyclo and Toxic are great guys. Donā€™t think I got to chat with you much if at all during my time in Rabble. Good group of people though.

3 Likes

I spent most of my time blopsing with Cyclo, Quasar, and Rob. There was also the highsec stuff that Iā€™ve never managed to be able to shake despite who Iā€™ve been apart of or where Iā€™ve been staged.

1 Like

I miss you, my little antipodean friend. You should resub. We can have underwater police themed adventures.

2 Likes

Got suckered into Albion online for a little bit. I am enjoying causing ā€˜Emotional Net Lossā€™* within the game

*Emotional Net Loss is where the victim of a gank is more upset about their loss than the ganker is happy about it and therefore an Emotional Net Loss occurs that is unsustainable for the game - Albion Dev explaing why they nerfed ganking in the second week of release

5 Likes

Killjoys. That would never happen here.

I mean all it did was kill off hunting and force us into camping choke points. Albion is like eve but on fast forward. I look forward to seeing how long it takes to die off so I know exactly how long eve has left :smiley:

2 Likes

Who are Devs to tell you how much you enjoyed ganking that nerd?

1 Like

ā€œMiner, please calm down. You are causing an Emotional Net Loss in this channelā€.

I like it.

7 Likes

Yup named a group after it. Itā€™s my new favourite Meme

1 Like

Whereā€™s our friend @Nitshe_Razvedka?

[10:07:19] Nitshe Razvedka > Got suspended for trolling that Griefer ROBOJERK on the forums, seems Arch greifers r a protected species :slight_smile:
[10:07:35] Dracvlad > Seriously you got a suspension for that
[10:07:47] Nitshe Razvedka > yeah from Falcon
[10:07:47] Dracvlad > Yes they are, love childs of CCP Falcon
[10:08:02] Dracvlad Nitshe Razvedka so it was Falcon, not a surprise
[10:08:38] Nitshe Razvedka > Banned me in the old forums for trolling loyalanon
[10:09:26] Nitshe Razvedka > Jeez Codies complain to the moderaters like kids
[10:12:42] Dracvlad > Well CCP Falcon is their friend, he suddenly allowed them to do hyperdunking
[10:14:16] Mecha Beast > probably fondles CCP b----
[10:16:03] Nitshe Razvedka > Enjoying greifing this ganker/scammer: Faylee Freir Feminist Robot R-0-B-0-C-O-P Rude Rhonda STOP AND FRISK Mr Hans Lacie LaFleur Full Metal Jackie Fergeson Janau Feminist Robot Dr Coathangar Catelyn Jennerā€¦
[10:16:26] Dracvlad Nitshe Razvedka can you send me that list by mail please
[10:16:31] Nitshe Razvedka > If anyone sees him PM me
[10:17:21] Nitshe Razvedka > I mailed all his victims, all 26
[10:17:43] Nitshe Razvedka > they have turned from sheep to hunters :slight_smile:
[10:18:03] Mecha Beast > thatā€™s a good sign
[10:18:13] Nitshe Razvedka Dracvlad will send the mail i sent them
[10:18:18] Dracvlad > thanks
[10:18:31] Nitshe Razvedka > some were thinking about quitting
[10:18:37] Dracvlad > You can guess what I will be after
[10:18:59] Dracvlad Nitshe Razvedka It is a bit sad, did you manage to talk them out of it
[10:20:33] Nitshe Razvedka > some
[10:20:38] Nitshe Razvedka > sent mail

[ 2017.08.15 02:14:13 ] Nitshe Razvedka > anyways you are a choir boy compared to faylee, she has my attention now

How are you doing, friend?

5 Likes

Looool, ag idiots can only ā– ā– ā– ā–  peopleā€™s threads/comment sections up, failing nonstop in and out of the game. And they actually complain and say itā€™s unfair when they are the actual ones that break the rules.

I donā€™t envy you Faylee, 26 hunters are now after you with all the might of ag too, thatā€™s a scary amount of nonstop failure to be sure.

3 Likes

Nah they wonā€™t ever get real revenge. A little inconvenience here and there, you know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wondered why Nitshe tried to convo me the other night. I was (unfortunately) afk.

Sorry Nitshe.

1 Like

I think if anybody stepped back and looked at their bans objectively they would understand. Alternatively substitute your name with Person A and reread your posts :wink:

2 Likes

@Nitshe_Razvedka this is getting unhealthy.

Now this one deserves an actual WTFā€¦

5 Likes