[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

@Nitshe_Razvedka I’m so glad you came and tried to counter-bump me in a Cynabal. You’re not very good though. I can give you lessons if you want. I do appreciate how you ignore my mail and instantly close convo when I tried to talk to you. With how obsessed with me you seem to be (and ineffective at doing just about anything) I figured you’d want to chat!

Too bad you couldn’t save the JF that I bumped for our friends in Pirat to come and kill!

Also, feel free to pop my Astrahaus you’ve been going on about. It’s made me 5x what it cost from Hyperdunking off of it. I’m too lazy to go and scoop it :slight_smile: Consider it a consolation prize for trying to participate. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

remember me? you conv’ed me and accused me of being Nitshe. he is right you are paranoid. seems he got under some ones skin and took control of this thread whilst not even being here. oh salty one, lol.

Nitshe never had any control.
Not here.
Not ingame.
Nowhere.

Deception is a wonderful thing :wink:

2 Likes

Oh you must have misunderstood me. I was calling you a Nitshe. It’s a new term I’ve decided to use.

Nit·she

Noun

1. A person that thinks he is relevant, but is actually quite bad at what they do
  • a person that constantly fails
  1. An all around pathetic pilot that has tendencies of pointless obsession

“Tom is such a Nitshe. Look at how bad he is!”

4 Likes

you say Nitshe ignores you when you try to contact him, now count how many times you have written his name. seems you are the obsessed one XD
some one is coming off as neurotic. Faylee its just a game you need a chill pill.

It’s just natural to put someone in their place after they talk crap. This Nitshe of a guy can spin it however he wants, but he’s bad and is very ineffective in stopping me…

Funny that all this started because I basically called him a forum troll.

How’s my boot taste, Nitshe? Funny thing is that you’ve been failing MORE than most AG I’ve encountered. How’s it feel for some AG pubbie to be better than you?

PS: Do you want me to buy you a totally rad skin for your super-(in)effective bump Cynabal?

2 Likes

calm down faylee, he’s not even here. Nitshe is sure in your head though. lol

You’re trying overly hard not to be him.

It’s too obvious Nitshe.

4 Likes

the paranoia is contagious XD

Oh, but he is here. You can see him liking posts because he’s suspended from posting. Don’t you think it’s funny that he can’t seem to shutup when he’s busy boosting his ego about irrelevant stuff like stopping me, exposing my already known alts, and blowing up some useless structures… but when he’s proven himself to be ineffective and actually quite bad he won’t talk or take a convo.

All he has now is to talk himself up in AG chat to a bunch of noobs and helpless fools.

I’ll have a video coming soon that proves just how bad he is (I caught his pitiful attempts at bumping on video).

1 Like

you should be happy then faylee, why the tears?

No tears here… Dunno how you’re getting that from the posts. Just claiming an obvious victory over a nobody.

…faylee says whilst wringing out her salty hanky, I believe you :wink:

Remember Nitshe,

This isn’t your post.
if you want to :poop: up the forums go make your own pathetic thread, and leave the good stuff alone

1 Like

Look on the bright side faylee, even though you were kicked from the Devils learner corp for being a complete twat, you still have Dom n Dommer to hold yer hand on the forums.

He lends that gravitas, that je ne sais quoi…

Ah maybe you should keep crying dear. lol

Hi Holey,

Weren’t you banned or something?
Couldn’t keep away?
Where’s my RCMP you promised?

TIA

1 Like

tha tears keep flow’g, bless ya heart. lol

you keep holding his hand, soon tha pair of ya will be known as a collective “Dom n Dommer” XD

Ah the paranoia, the jumping at shadows, making me giggle me tea all over the keyboard. lol

like it when I write the same style as your hero Nitshe. ha ha ha

I was talking to Faylee how easy it was to get under your skin holey, but this was easier and quicker than I expected.

I’d ask.you to settle this in an old-fashioned 1v1 at some sun, but I know you wouldn’t since you’re scared that I’ll have some gankers around, or that I’m baiting for VMG or Marmite or whatever :joy:

It’s kinda sad but hilarious that you’ve fallen this low, trying go :poop: up people’s threads and trying to get good people banned.

I’ll be the bigger man, and I’ll let you starve for that attention you so desperately need :kissing_heart:

@Faylee_Freir Lets leave the poor thing behind, its relevance died long ago :wink:
And keep up the good stuff :smiley:

1 Like

How do I earn the title of ‘Arch Griefer’?

4 Likes