GOOD TROUBLE

“It’s an uphill climb.” ~Gilligans Island

Quoting the rules:
Keep it civil, and enjoy the fun!

We all like what we like and don’t like what we don’t like. Know thyself, be aware of the games your brain plays on you. It is part of our nature to get caught up in the negative and ignore the positive. Both Salmon Rushdie and Neil Gaiman say in their Master Classes you can’t write a really great novel or a really good story without conflict.

Just like reason takes conscious effort, it’s not automatic like passion, sharing a positive message takes practice. Fighting corruption, bullying, etc. is an uphill climb. It is possible to learn and practice empathy in order to have something besides anger to react with. It is good to have options even if emotions get the better of us from time to time.

There is health & fitness practice all over the internet for our bodies. There are health & fitness practices for our minds and hearts as well. We just have to do the work like anything else in life that is worthwhile. Spread faith, hope and charity. Unlike fear, anger and hate they are not automatic.

These theories are all supported by science just as the the theory of relativity is constantly being prove to work.

1 Like

“A healthy mind in a healthy body” is no joke. That stands on its own.

Salman
Salman Rushdie

Dude aint no fish none, capiche?

Is this post another “EvE, you gotta just listen to the flower people” thing?

So what I got from this is ganking is good for the game.

I agree :smiley:

Right. With Rushdie’s Satanic Verses… I’ll pass :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.