Grief and salt

Maybe he was just surprised that the target didn’t explode like 5 seconds after he hit F1. Happens to the best of us.

1 Like

Ah yes, an F1

3 Likes

4 Likes

F1-Monkey

5 Likes

I don’t get what’s bad about using F1 as a shortcut for your guns. I don’t know anyone else go pvp’s personally that puts their guns on F2. That would be perverse.

1 Like

Nothing is bad, it is just a playstyle that is currently in the spotlight and miners are farming salt on this thread.

Outside of this thread and inside New Eden there is nothing wrong with being a dedicated pilot following strict MC call outs.

I mean even when I’m ratting F1 is still the key that switches on my pulse lasers. Unless I split my guns to shoot frigates then sometimes I’m pressing F1 and F3 together but you know, these are elite strats.

So you admit that you are not only a miner but a greedy miner who either doesn’t wish to waste ammo due to overkill or that you notice another pilot warp that is not a part of your fleet that could tag that rat before you do so you ungroup your guns/launchers . . . . . . to be sure to tag that Rat even though you know too well that you might not kill that Rat next but focus on the Rat you are currenty shooting.

1 Like

I run anomalies solo in nul sec. If anyone else warps into my site my guns are turning on them. If they are light blue I assume shenanigans first and ask for forgiveness perhaps replace their ship second.

Splitting targets is about being efficient with time. You want to kill the frigates quickly before they get under your guns and you are forced to kill them with drones. You don’t want to be warp scrambled with your drones chewing away at a frigate when an Orange fleet enters the system.

If I was really greedy I would split targets and cycle the T1 multi spectrum which is more than enough to one shot a frigate.

1 Like

I apologize as I was trying to turn that f1, f2 … f3 comment you replied with into a salt mining expedition as you had shown proof that no salt can be found.

Due to your recent failure to extract salt :salt: i will happily donate our surplus to you if your short.

We hit the mother load after killing a criminal in a loki one jump out from jita.

Please note its in game salt not forum salt , are these different and which do people prefer?

2 Likes

I keep adding a little PI Water to that bath water I was once sold on and it is rather watered down now.

If you can share some of your salt I could add that to my Sept Issue as Frostpacker pilots enjoy a good read.

1 Like

CCP, new F1 monkey SKIN line for all ships when? :wink:

1 Like

I know I’m a little late but you do know what an argument is right?

Ah sorry my bad. That sailed straight over my head.

No, he’s just here to spam.

1 Like

If I may state that I am in charcter while logged into the game and it troubles
Frostpacker a great deal when evemails arrive discussing forum discussions.

I like to keep the two of us apart as one side of me does not always agree
with the other side of me and things start to become rather dysthymic.

Thank you & that is all!

2 Likes

I put my MWD and Cloak on F1/F2 and when I dont need to cloak, I too am an F1 ape.

I’m surprised people don’t rebind the hotkeys to something not so damn far away. My short fingers bearly clip the bottom of f1 lol.

Literally rebound everything to qwer asdf zxcv

You not needed , Poopy Head is on the case.

1 Like