Griefing ruins the game

I’m an alt.

Thats good mate :smiley:

I also never used to post to zkill until it was a requirement by RIFTA. Too much intel can be gathered from it.

I’d say back in the day I ransomed about 70% of the time as well.

Sadly in these days, its hard to ransom as a solo dude when everyone got 5 alts somewhere close by yennoe?

We know

Or is it Aiko has ALTs , she’s like a puppet being run by the whole family and the odd job man randy

( Just carrying on a joke from another post , I’m sure Aiko is one person really)

I need to bleach my eyes now, thank you for this

My Hero

1 Like

+1 for accuracy @Zaera_Keena

It is, considering I never changed it :smiley:

And again you’re trying to get the thread locked.

And you wonder why peeps love blapping you :smiley:

shame you’ll never find out that feel

you’re trash at the game and could never kill me

you are welcome to try though :slight_smile:

Oh I doubt that. Everyone is killable.

The real question is why? You aren’t worth my time to track down bruv :smiley:

Its much more fun pwning you on the forums and watching you cry all over them.

All you’re doing is playing in your hole alone, and eitheir making a ton of ISK or poor, depending on your narrative of the day.

I’m sure you’ll get evicted soon by some other worthy WH corp :smiley:

Sometimes I wonder if you are just trolling or truly believe what you’re saying and don’t understand why her zkill is like that.

Both are equally sad :smiley:

Trained smacktalk 5 long before you existed cheeky child. Now behave before I take you over my knee and give you a good podding.

Careful, he’ll accuse you of violating “WH bushido” :smiley:

5 ships destroyed in 14 years
“give you a good podding”

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Either you are on purpose misunderstanding or just dumb.

Both are bad bruv :smiley:

Hi Arcturen, I thought that…

9. Use of kill reports & chatlogs to troll & flame is prohibited.

I could be wrong of course. I don’t report such matters or, indeed, block people - they’re cringeworthy, infantile practices - but I thought I should give you the heads-up.

This is, “Crime & Punishment”. I think it’s allowed.

I can’t help but picture Justin Bieber being held back by his bodyguard. The kid weighed about 90 pounds.

I don’t think the rules say except in c&p.

1 Like

Well, it seems to be more “flexible” than GD…

Yet you are quite happy to throw away a 200m ISK ship by not arming it with 10m ISK worth of weapons. Somehow I think your reasoning is bass ackwards.

1 Like

This topic addresses one of the most interesting topics of Eve. Personally I have a morale codex as a person. I use this in real life but also in gaming or wherever. This codex says that I don’t harm innocent or defenseless people. This is a question of honor .

Eve is one of the games which admires such bad behavior against the defenseless or weak. I think that this kind of behavior - when you celebrate a victory over a defenseless or inferior player is a part of personality. I will never understand what kind of fun it is to threaten the weak. I try to avoid these players in game and real life.

I always laugh about their reasons. In many times they see themself as the only “real” PvP players. They don’t see that the world outside their peer group dispose them. Sometimes they even like this because it all they have.

That’s no problem because on the other side I know many honorable players in Eve that see it the same way. These players I admire. They fight with equal opponents with skill and win. Or they fight with a reason to defense or win territory .

Cheers to you commanders

1 Like