I did read your “arguments”. They are all made up of thin air. You have absolutely no source or experience to back up your claims. As others have also pointed out.
On the contrary, I and many others who do have proper experience with the game have not only seen the benefits of loot-rewards for group content, many of us have even worked in Corporation- or Alliance Leadership positions and have established and managed loot sharing systems with great success for all participants.
When is the last time you did content with other people and shared the loot? Its not for most players especially considering this is EVE
But we will see after Cradle. The main reward in BFs will then drop as loot and the response from players will most likely be to avoid the content. Except solo or multibox which is the sane thing. Peace
From my perspective the issue with pochven is Edencom standings, if you run the content there, which is fun as you can do it in a fleet which can also fight other fleets which are trying to do the same content so it’s PvEP or something, you end up with Edencom hating you, which then means flying in Edencom systems is a pain.
It is possible to grind standings back with Drifter and Rogue Drone kills in pochven and maybe there’s groups who’ve worked out the ratio of sites to do to stay positive with everyone there, but I don’t know of any.
I think this, the difficulty of doing the PvE there and still being able to keep reasonable standings with everyone, is also what has caused the residents of Pochven to dwindle too. Although I never was one so I don’t really know, and I’m sure the full picture is more complex.
In summary, if you have a fleet of dedicated Pochers pilots who only do content there, which is what a multiboxer will have, it’s good ISK, but if you want to do other things all across New Eden, the downsides outweigh the ISK especially given the other, easier to do and nearly as lucrative, options.
Wormholes on the other hand need constant probing, and enough folk who can be on, like right now, to defend etc. when needed. This requires a group of dedicated players, who swiftly become good.