Guardian Gala sites

I have yet to get one, but I’ve only done about a dozen sites.

Also to add to this thread constructively:

I have ran 3 VIP sites yesterday, looted:

• Advanced booster
  • Standard booster x2
  • MR-807
  • MR-805 x2
  • Some skins and fireworks
2 Likes

Yes, I’ve got few already. Dropped from a regular sites.

On a side note - I just realized this is the first, not ctrl+c,ctrl+v event for quite a while. Yay \o/.

1 Like

actually the rat behavior is very very similar to FOB :wink:

2 Likes

I think it’s that exact AI. That doesn’t make it less annoing though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was that low or null sec?

Have had 2 out of 10 sites in HS, 4 regular accelerators,and 4 with fireworks/skins only. Started them with an exploration fit Tengu, but after one wrecking shot, left and came back in a blaster Kronos. Too big, although got through the site easily enough. Moved to a Gila using both explosive and kin T2 medium drones, rotating wings when their shields drop to 75%; easy peasy. It appears in travelling through systems that, at least in HS, the Gila is the to go to ship.

2 Likes

I will check my logs from the last two days and look for wrecking shots. I’m a bit concerned seeing Lokis die in sites with similar fit to mine (from zKill). Though I killed a lot of BS head on with maximum of 60% shield loss.

1 Like

yes I have 3 and I had a dripfeed drop.

Chance of advanced is about 1/3 of drops in HS, according to my cargo hold after yesterdays run.

1 Like

Null, sorry.

1 Like

im doing fine with a confessor but the sites are annoying because it just says target is invulnerable all the time and then when i kill the bs all i get is a deimos spirit skin
wtf i thought i was supposed to get macharial skin with hearts on what is this

1 Like

For that one you’ll have to shell out some plex I’m affraid …

yeah im just gonna buy it on the last day hopefully market is more saturated by then
then again i already use hex skin which is nicer anyway

1 Like

The last event I can think of was that drone event which was a cake walk for any noobs, I ran a few on my alpha with 1.5mil sp in a venture.

1 Like

I apologize being late to the party, but a few questions on the loot:

• What are the name(s) of the accelerators being dropped?
  • Are there two varieties like the Rogue Swarm event - one-day and 3-day versions?
  • What’s the difference in difficulty and payout between a hi-sec and low-sec site? (In the Rogue Swarm event, difference between hi-sec and low-sec payout was massive.)

Thanks all!

1 Like

There are 3 different types of accelerator
1 day + 10(standard) and 1 day +12(advanced) Guardian Angels Cerebral Accelerators
a 6 day +10 Serpentis Inquest “Dripfeed” Cerebral Accelerator.

All of those can drop in all areas of space.

Hisec - Battlecruiser sites pay 125k isk, Battleships 325k isk
Null (and low?) have a VIP version of the site which has a carrier as boss, I think that is worth 2mil isk bounty.

The bc and bs drop accelerators, skins and boosters. Other npc’s can drop fireworks. The carrier can drop the same as the bc and bs PLUS the possibility of a new hardwiring implant that increases stasis webifier range.

4 Likes

And some more info:

1. CCP definitely decreased the drop rates after the first day, did about 30 sites in high sec space today and got only 13 standard and 3 advanced accelerators.
  2. Correct me if i’m wrong, but sec status stops increasing at 5.00 flat. However it seems to grow past 5.0 on the guardian angel rats, already got myself to 5.04 and seen some dudes with 5.1.
1 Like

Delete number 2 quick before CCP Nerf it!

3 Likes

They probably can see all the edits and deleted posts on forums. Besides, i wouldn’t want to be just another guy with sec status over 5.0, it feels too good to be in a small, unique and elite group :smile:

1 Like