HAPPY BIRTHDAY USMC

Come on Mr Peen, I’ve seen you troll better than that to get a thread closed.

Not really. Your nation is founded on genocide.

2 Likes

LOL!

4 Likes

Nice job proving his point.

1 Like

Moved to Out of Pod Experience.

2 Likes

I guess since you for some reason didn’t lock this, it’s okay for me to really lay into these bombastic ■■■■ heads.

Or you could follow the rules you are supposed to enforce and lock it.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t be too upset, just keep trolling, it’ll get locked.

With your inability to spell and use syntax or grammar coupled with your lack of comprehension, I’m going to guess you are in the military.

Last I read, all U.S. army manuals were written at a grade school level to keep recruits from blowing themselves up or shooting their own nuts off.

1 Like

Nice deduction Mr Watson. :wink:

Can people actually not be so polarized and ra ra, the sacrifices made by those who gave all don’t care about YOUR stance, they gave us the freedom to disagree but if you choose to be foolish or contentious and fight about what you think you paid for think about those who gave it all and what you paid was a bargain in comparison.

It Should be about them and not what you or anyone else thinks they paid, if we are to be considered great then let us earn that by actually rising above petty selfishness.

1 Like

Yeah it would be interesting if those who hated the military and its necessity suddenly found themselves, and hopefully not their loved ones, without its general protections in life.

Kind of like the people who wish for the true bliss of anarchy.

1. Google “Thousand Oaks gunman” and then come back and tell us about the sacrifice of your highly trained marines.
  2. Touting your military over everyone else on an international forum is stupid at best.
  3. Americans go rage blind over any tiny slight to their supposed world dominance and thus are easy targets for ridicule.
  4. This is not the place for this kind of thread.
  5. This
  6. Is
  7. Not
  8. The
  9. Place

2 Likes

My god you are such an angry little person! I pop on the forums from time to time to keep up to date with the game and holly crap youre always bitching or complaining about one thing or another. Looking at this post from the start its simply a happy bday post for the USMC. YOURE the one whos taken it to the extreme. Its quite apparent that youre anti american and anti military. Even moreso apparent that youre just angry period! Are you fat?! Fat people tend to be overly angry and sensetive. Have a little peepee perhaps? Not so popular with the ladies?! Ooooor maybe youre a fat girl who needs love and attention?!

Why are you so angry?!

It’s quite apparent you are a product of the American education system with that serious lack of reading comprehension.

At least I have the respect to capitalize American. Where’s yours?

1 Like

So is that the North American, Central American, South American, or all of the Americas?

Why are you all responding to that idiot?

1 Like

Entertainment value, mostly.

What’s entertaining is how rage-blind Americans, Middle Eastern people, Asians and Russians get at the slightest mention of a hint that they are not the heroes of the universe. Y’all couldn’t be more alike, yet you each swear you are somehow more righteous in your murderous rampages across history and across the world.

The only thing more entertaining is the argument between Christians, Jews, and Muslims over who’s sky fairy is the real one.

2 Likes

Talk about a pot calling a kettle black. :roll_eyes:

You sure your name shouldn’t be RagePeen? You seem to be the antithesis of Sam Kinison’s character in Back to School, at lease except for the “rage” that is.

Happy Birthday Marines. Ooh Rah. Happy Veterans day as well to any and all veterans who are apart of New Eden. Thank you for your service and sacrifice to this great nation.