Harrassement while mining by a random bumper

i do understand that bumping for a gank is a legit way

but for a single player with no help this is just a big loss of time

the rage quit is only on the balance of the developers ccp company income

they dont get money from me anymore (skins are not going to help them any more)

and yes i do understand many of you don’t give a ■■■■ about others

but its just my opinion about the bumping idiotry

also when friends (outside EVE) call this game the : “Space bumper game” that does not attract more players to the game is it.

It is very easy, you go to the anti-ganking channel and ask any of the people there if they can help you by counter-bumping or webbing you into warp.

As they are very dedicated players I’m sure that several of them will be out there to help you in no time at all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

also very easy is
give me a 10 seconds time window where i can shoot the bumper kid with my drones

but like we sad before they are not going to address this behaviour
ccp is neglecting this mechanic

oh and another thing i got help from a webber but he didn’t do anything . so that was a big help (not)

And like I said before, CCP did address this ‘behaviour’.

They said it’s fine.

Learn to counter it.

1 Like

If you are in a .7 or below security system then you have a 10 seconds time window where you can engage a bumper with your drones before other things will happen.

But EVE is a MMO PvP game. If you insist on treating it as a solo player mining game you are bound to run into the limitations of your own mindset. The no-effort solution would be to set up a courier contract.

traveling to jita is passing 0.5 system
and that’s the place to be (for bumper cars) isn’t it

sorry mate but i rather work alone
also i live in hs and do not earn billions to set up a courier ,(my profit will evaporate by it)
sorry but that’s also not going to work as well

So there you have it, a system where you can engage a bumper for at least 10 seconds with your drones. Or you can always invite them to a duel.

a dual with what, a freighter has no armament

sorry to say but you all miss the point

(also something else if you get bumped you get 135 km away from the target bumper (how in the world will you tag the bumper… you can’t)
even a anchored marauder gets bumped 135 km away (how stupid is that, i call that a not addressed bug for sure. )

sorry mate but i rather work alone

This is your personal choice, and as a result of this choice, you will always be at a disadvantage to those who work together as a group. As a team. This is your weakness, not a problem with the game.

2 Likes

where is the group if the bumper is on his own just harassing people

you may think its a choice
but it sometimes is not

you will find out sometimes in life…but that’s something you have to experience yourself
if it affects everybody its not a personal thing

said enough i am out

It is 100% a choice.

The moment you undock with the intention of flying your freighter solo, you’ve made the choice, and accepted all the consequences of that choice.

thanks for your answer neglecting an major issue for many 100 %
the griefing and harassment continues 100%

i am 100% out of this game
thnx for your oppinion

It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Your personal problems are your personal problems, and you’re free to deal with them how you choose. If you want to quit, then quit. Quitters tend to do that. It’s inevitable for the weak.

you dont even know me. lol
thanks for calling me weak (i take that every day)

I don’t need to know you. Quitting is a sign of weakness. Learning and adapting is a sign of strength. That’s why only the strong survive. You can’t win EVE…

But you can lose it. Quitting = losing.

5 Likes

i see it more as a victory

I’m sure that you’d prefer to see it that way.

It may be language difficulties, but you sure sound salty for someone who just scored a victory.

yes
quitting drinking = a victory
quitting smoking = a victory
quitting from harassment = a victory
quitting from a broken mechanic game = a victory

soooo where is the (salt) loss (hahhh the account of ccp money balance )

1 Like

Except that you weren’t being harassed, and it’s not a broken game mechanic. So you’re really just quitting the game because you can’t do things on your own the way you want to.

6 Likes