Having an incentive to play, even when you cannot play reliably

scanner window, alt+p, you’ll have to scan the cosmig sigs.

Sites can be found here: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Combat_sites
ONLY go for the mention DED and Unrated sites (and any escalation you might get)

Destroyers can only do the easier sites So Faction Lookout and the 3/10 of that faction.

Once you have a GOOD cruiser with a solid tank and dps, AND you put in effort to learn the sites up front (some can be nasty if you just bumrush it) you can also do the Faction Watch and Vigil sites and the 4/10 of that faction.

Don’t bother with funky frigates like Worms or Astero’s, don’t bother with T3 destroyers. They’re horrible for it.

Here’s an example loot drop from a 4/10 site. They can give up to 350ish mil so this is quite a good one. BUT it’s rng so you could do 10 sites in a row and get fck all.

Here’s what I got in about 90 minutes before down time:

But again, it IS random and only if you start to do “volume” you get an on average decent income.

I’ll attest to having picked up combat explo tips from Markus and achieving a degree of success and enjoyment for similar reasons. Bit of a lottery because of the RNG, of course, but it’s calm and allows for chatting.

As an example, my little Coercer netted me around 250 mil in a 2.5-hr session yesterday running a mixture of Sansha 3/10 DED sites and Drone sites (Desolate Site and Chemical Yard) and escalations. Doesn’t happen every day, but it can.

1 Like

You could try some DED sites and explo in a cloaky, if you need to AFK jsut warp out and cloak.

You could be a scammer.

If you don’t want to play, then you should not play.

Anyone who needs to be baited into playing, which is what “incentives” are actually about, does not actually want to play that game. When a game requires “incentives” to get people to play it, then the game’s simply ■■■■.

You having different priorities is perfectly fine. When people need to be baited into playing, then that’s a problem, because it’s borderlining really close to creating addictions.

Anyone who does not want to play a game for playing’s sake, or in other words: because he wants to play it … well … does not want to play it, and the game’s not worth being played.

1 Like

It’s almost like… incentives work… :thinking:

Nah it must be my imagination.

If my wife wont let me spend 2-3 hours a day for a hobby i say ■■■■ wife like that. She dont have any rights to force me to stop doing what i like. If she cant deal with the fact that i have a hobby… better to divorce.

Replace incentive with “reason to play actively, doing an active, non-passive activity”. Maybe I’m using the wrong words

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.