Help Seed The Moons of New Eden!

I will abandon this body and take to the air. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.
3 Likes
Eyes forward, capsuleer, the cyno is not yet lit.
Consider your modules, your rigs and ammo before you undock. For the cyno is not yet lit.
13 Likes
POS fuel can't melt XL Citadels
9 Likes
Grab your fresh, crispy scoop of dried Cookies 'n Cream and you're ready to go. Lick Safe, Crush Reckless!(TM)

GNU Terry Pratchett

is another option

11 Likes

Could use the original seed for EVE’s systems and mineral distribution:

Orrrr, you could just use the counterpart to that, seeing as this is the second time :wink: :

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

Alternatively, you could do some other fun thing like this:

That's no moon.
Oh wait, yeah it is.
5 Likes

In the beginning was the word

Mike Azariah

{face it, wouldn’t you want YOUR name to be the seed for the game?}

Mercenary Coalition - Its about the person next to you.
The material distribution in these moons seem to follow a pattern. Illuminati may be involved!

Obviously it should be

The best ship in EVE is friendship

2 Likes
That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind.
4 Likes

A seed too short for the forums:

3 Likes

We have cookies on the dark side of our moons

1 Like
Our Bob, Who art in wormholes, 
Hallowed be Thy J-Tag. 
Thy system effects come. 
Thy sigs will be scanned, in static as it is in home. 
Give us our daily pvp, but deliver us from Local.Amen.

Maybe something like this is also a good idea:

I love you he said to her.
Prove your love to me she said.
I will write your name on the moon!

or

It is forbiden to howl at this moooooooooon!

4 Likes

The SHA256 hash of all data in this entire forum thread (64 characters).
The SHA256 hash of a group photo taken at Eve Vegas 2017 (64 characters).
The SHA256 hash of a group photo taken at Eve Fanfest 2017 (64 characters).

Then, when the seed is announced, publish the exact input files that were hashed.

This has the benefit of integrating any and all suggestions in this forum thread as well as allowing anyone physically present at Eve Vegas 2017 to completely reshape moon mineral distribution with a simple rude hand gesture. Also, including the group photo from Eve Fanfest 2017 means even those players unwittingly affected moon mineral distribution.

24 Likes

Let’s Leave out High Sec Again

2 Likes

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

12 Likes

Wot, no HS?

Wheres the moon