Hi I just started, why isn’t Eve the game I always imagined

I sympathise with a lot of what you are saying but the short answer is tha Eve is a space-themed MMO and not a Space Sim. Have you tried Elite: Dangerous ?

2 Likes

Yes…do you need help with that too?

2 Likes

@Burn_Warber . Thank you for taking it serious and your decent answers. Keep all that mind.
Thank you.

@Yberta Molk . Thank you , I will trry.

Somebody who writes…

…doesn’t get to criticise anyone else’s English.

7 Likes

Sure sport…in your OP you make a mistake 4 words in…lol…idiot…

1 Like

I’ve already did .so ?

Ohh ! thanks for the lesson . So what did you earn from that now.
You cant get anywhere by insulting anyone . . .
You get my questons like an attack at the beggining of the conversation why ?
Are they insulting you ? So I am returning you insulting words to you …
You don’t need to answer if you don’t like the question.
hit the door behind!

That particular door swings both ways.

2 Likes

You’re still here so seems I got what I wanted…

Becasue you asked for a hamburger at a sushi restaurant…did you already forget that?

LOL…you are special!

On top of that the thread title triggered me. >

Yes it had touched your ego :slight_smile: And who you are ? Just a player ?

it has really just degenerated into stupid trolls doing fckall

Another contempt . You are just playing game man. Not really going to space. Or woring at spaceX. Be relax !
As I said if you don’t like the question , topic ,or header you don’t need to answer that.
Grow up!

@ISD

Can you clean this train-wreck-up please…ty…

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Did you get what you want .
Is your ego fine ?
So happy for you… :slight_smile:
poor child.

In all likelihood there’s at least one Eve player that works for SpaceX, there’s definitely at least one NASA employee that plays Eve.

2 Likes

So I’m happy for Eve than!
But he was not the one who was talking with these words right?

TL;DR Hi I just started, why isn’t Eve the game I always imagined. CCPLEASE fix it so it’s exactly what I want.

4 Likes

Sure ,
thanksfor being nice.

Is that fine now for eveforums ?

You seem cranky today. Want to talk about it?

3 Likes

CCP has only so much development resources they are able to tap. They consider having the world’s best in game free market simulator, a political climate just as complicated and harsh as real life, a at times visually stunningly beautiful universe to pilot around in, and dozens upon dozens of different spaceships to use.
They have to decide what they are going to spend their resources on; sometimes they get it right, others miss the mark and needs to be retooled or dropped.

You looking for a space game trying to do EVERYTHING, then you can do what SC is doing and crowd fund a decade old Ponzi scheme that may , sometime in the future, deliver much of what it promised. However, money from that well may be already greatly tapped out.

2 Likes