Hi-Sec Tears Advice

I don’t care enough about you to find out.

There is no amount of salt that is going to make me open zkill for a tick like you.

But apparently you stated I never leave the station then contradict yourself! So what is it oh wise alt?

I understand you are trying to be somebody! or something! (Politically correct wording) so you can be taken seriously!

Pro tip: Achieve something first!

Sorry since you are doing nothing in a station all night you can beat me on wasted time im sure.
I am off to farm outside the station.

Shall I come visit? we can have a meaningfull interaction!

Ill try to find you a new station.

I see you on here a lot as I look through all the pvp and ganking type posts. Maybe I can ping you sometime in game?

That’s ok yours will do!

1 Like

Man, already getting tears and it’s not even in game!

3 Likes

Sure! Shoot me a mail!

It is a “increase the chance of retention by shooting people” thread.

It’s amazing isn’t it? As a ganker you will even get tears from people who don’t play the game. Only in EVE

2 Likes

I will admit I have a hard time seeing how that fits into a thread titled “Hisec Tear Advice”, but I admit I’m the dullard amongst scholars here.

1 Like

Do you even play the game? Or do you try and troll posts with useless, irrelevant comments? You seem awfully concerned with the title lol. All you have to do is read the original post and the comments after it to know what I was asking about.

Join code.

Might have to for some fun. I’ve been reading the minerbumping posts. I like the stories.

I don’t know if this is the OP’s intention, but there are quite a few PvP’ers out there that are really great in chat. Yes, they blow up your ship, but they give advice on what you could have done differently, or how they got you, some may even ask you to join their Corp. If PvP is done well, then I’d agree it can get players more engaged. Now, if you start getting angry in local cuz you were ganked- nobody is gonna help you, and this might not be the right game for you.

This is very true. Back in the day when I was a carebear newbro, I was mining and flying around trying to huff gas in an mining barge like an idiot, newbro and all, and had this guy relieve me of my improperly used ship. I was like, how the hell did you do that so fast? We engaged in a meaningful conversation and I joined his little corp and learned a few things. Was awesome. That was years ago. Angel Pirate was his name I believe. Not even sure he still plays. Good times.

See, this is a teachable moment. You leap immediately to the offensive, sure that I must be the itinerant troll, here to poo all over your fun.

I’m not. You posted a title. I poked fun at it. You went weapon safeties to off on the spot.

Perhaps you could calm down a bit? Display some of that famed “chill, it’s only pixels” mindset you laugh at others for not having?

lol or perhaps my tactics are working as intended :wink:

Oh you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I see the tears are already flowing in this very thread providing the salt needed for my :popcorn: :slight_smile: