Hi-Sec Tears Advice

All these salty high-sec hero wannabes here don’t even pvp, they just come here to cry. It’s great!

Join CODE. so you can do real pvp in hi-sec and get incredible amounts of salt you’ve only dreamed of before.

3 Likes

That’s just what happened too. First kill was a Russian to add some icing to the cake.

549324b8f2143e896a28dbc0b1593f05

Calm down dears!

You could do some baiting, putting up something desirable for sale at a nice price in some less-than-safe location. Once the sale goes through you wait for the buyer to show up and either blap his transport or the new ship hull he bought if that’s what you sold.

Well, that’s an idea that came to me recently after I got attacked in a low-sec system. I had been thinking of buying a certain pirate hull and used a market tool to spot the best price an early morning - wow, many million less than the next! It was a lowsec system but it wasn’t more than a dozen or so jumps from the trade hub where I could buy the fittings. So off I went and bought the hull when I still had a few jumps left which I later started thinking was a mistake. You see, immediately on undocking in the new shiny hull a local troublemaker jumped me, point, scram, and all. I kept my cool and docked again, then logged off (and got the hull out safely in the evening).

The reason I think my attacker knew I was coming is that he attacked me with a smaller slower ship - it’s what he was flying right then and he thought it was enough. He had to know I had a blank hull to attack, IMO. If he’d attacked a fully fitted ship of the class he’d have been toast, despite the initial surprise. So he or one of his troublemaker corpmates has a manufacturing corp alt that notifies the criminals of potential victims. Or it could even be they control both corps, the combat and manufacturing one. Why not build your own hulls and sometimes bait a buyer?

2 Likes

do exploration in HS

go on a site when someone is already doing it.

Snipe the commander.

Enjoy tears in local. (in russian)

1 Like

Grow up lmao

I’ve seen people cry for many things, but a 10 day necro thread? Never

2 Likes

The true carebears will cry about anything really.

I’ve gotten tears from salvaging approx. 1M worth of stuff from a guys mission wrecks.

I’ve got gank attempted for less, the guy had no chance of course, barely scratched my shield and got his Gnosis concordokken in the process. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

sounds like fun if uou can find right target!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.