Can you PLEASE allow Rorquels to mine in 0.5 sec
We can Deploy an Athanor but LACK power to fully mine it,

OR, GIVE THE ORCA A MAJOR MINING BOOST
ty

20 Likes

Translation: “We can deploy athanors but lack the power to efficiently bot it”

6 Likes

Terrible idea. -1 NO!

I can lobby CCP on this matter for a non returnable fee of eleventy billion isk and a shrubbery, a nice looking one that’s not too expensive.

8 Likes

do shorter runs for smaller belts, everyone i know does like 1-4 week runs

please take your nullsec cancer somewhere else.

3 Likes

I’d like to suggest a new module for the rorqual: this module takes the place of the panic button and allows rorquals to mine in high sec, but reduces it’s tank to the point that it has the ehp of a cargo expanded venture.

5 Likes

Rorquals are ruining EVE with their ability to be used as a multi boxed afk/bot miner. One of the worst decisions (of many) CCP has ever made.

4 Likes

Personally I do think Orca’s should be buffed a bit.

5 Likes

Rorquals in HighSec would be against the CODE, so no.

3 Likes

Are you actually serious? They are a fleet support ship. I think they serve their purpose very well. Takeing away their ability to use mining drones is a good change.

1 Like

No, go away.

I happen to mine with a Skiff and an Orca and in my considered opinion the Orca needs to be buffed in some way. Do you just want to make everything Accounts+1 in terms of game play? The yield of the Orca should be buffed.

1 Like

The next step on an Orca is called a Rorqual and this ship is available for use in regions where CCP deems the increased rewards are better matched with the risk.

1 Like

Irrelevant…

Don’t feed the troll - see post 2.

Or trolls as that may be as that is all this thread is. Athanor moon fields can be cleared out easily before they expire by even a single barge, or a in few hours with a small mining fleet. They are working just fine.

1 Like

I am not trolling, the Orca gives boosts and also mines with drones, those drones could be enhanced a bit to give a bit more yield imo. I think a 20% base increase would be about right, or make the boosts increase drone yields.

1 Like

Use Harvesters.

2 Likes

Well, if you remain seated at the kiddy table of EVE long enough while spamming the forum with “I want icecream” probably some day Pearl Abyss will give you a mine-in-highsec-with-a-rorqual permit for $15/month :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes