Hi Sec

You have no ground to speak about personal attacks thrown around at you by others, because you reap what you sow and you spread a LOT of seeds! That you’re too cognitively challenged to recognize this isn’t really anyone elses problem. We deal with you according to your behaviour. There is no conspiracy. We’re not trolls or bullies.

You simply suck.

2 Likes

The subject is this:

Stop trolling with personal attack posts! :roll_eyes:

Yes, it is.

I have narrowed it down to a few characteristics:
1. He has an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

2. he is usually absorbed in fantasies of power, success, beauty and/or brilliance.

3. He has unreasonable expectations of other people, i.e. that everyone else should unquestioningly comply with them.

4. He overrates the importance of his achievements.

5. He craves constant validation, admiration and respect from the world.

You think this is a concise recap of his personality?

1 Like

Is the suggestion I have put forward, you are unable to deal with it hence the personal attacks.

You should join our wardec discord. I’ve spent quite a lot of time psychoanalyzing him (next to others, but he’s a great object for studies all by himself).

Addressing your points:

1. Correct. His behaviour clearly shows that. He’s also a huge egomaniac.

2. Correct. This is underlined by his constant passive aggressive attacks, which expose a hidden feeling of powerlessness. I’m not fully convinced he seeks power, though, but maybe I’m missing something. I see no potential psychopathic behaviour in him. Definitely a sociopath, though, who apparently is easily triggered into “fighting back”-mode.

3. “with him”, you probably mean. I’m not sure it’s “unquestioningly” (what a word :D) because he CAN actually listen and understand, but once he’s riled up enough he stops thinking, starts rageposting and blocks everything that’s not fitting into the patterns that feed his wantsies, there’s no point in talking to him anymore.

He’s also, like all the others who behave like this, incapable of sensing the disassociation he is suffering from. Someone who believes he’s not angry, while rage typing and acting passive aggressively, can not see himself properly. But telling him?

1. What achievements? I’d like to know more!

2. Correct. He surrounds himself a lot with people where he can show off as the “good guy”, because in his delusional state he really thinks he’s a “good guy”, just like all the other SJW, and he does so literally everywhere he posts.

Pretty accurate observations. Well done!

What I’d add would be the fact that he is incapable of properly dealing with people who refuse to accept him portraying himself as someone who sits on a high horse. The reason why he and Dom continuously clash is because they share they both have issues with people who want to project power onto others.

That’s what he does. In a subtle, passive aggressive manner he constantly talks down onto others, and he is absolutely incapable of recognizing this antisocial behaviour. Considering that he likely surrounds himself with even greater weaklings, he likely thrives and feels legitimized in his behaviour as long as he’s surrounded by them.

It wouldn’t even be that bad if it was actually authentic, because authentic people don’t continuously try to shove it onto others. He’s not authentic though. He’s a phony. It’s all hot air because he seeks recognition, admiration, feelings of greatness and, likely, power.

1 Like

Quoting again for fun. I highlighted the part which is especially revealing about your issues. That you and a few others sit there obsessively discussing someone else on Discord and following him around is your issue, it can’t get clearer than that. And to invite another person to do so is even funnier…

Dude, again … you can do this all day, you still lack the intellectual capabilities required to keep up. There’s no point anymore in pointing out that you, for months - ever since i taught you the word - keep using the word “projection” wrong. That’s ONE thing out of many, and if you had at least a tiny shred of intelligence you’d actually consider that you might be far off and making a fool out of yourself every single time you use the word.

The fact that many others, just like you, have no idea what it means does not change the fact that you’re wrong. They can be taught, and then they see how dumb you are for using words you don’t understand.

You, though, can not be taught and thus forever make a fool out of yourself among anyone who isn’t a weak slave who needs a Big Brother to admire.

You can’t just make things up that no one said. Reread my post. You’re an object subject (my bad) for study. You’re like hundreds of thousands of others. You’re not special, important or anything. You are mentally ill, which is why I am learning about you and talking about you, because that’s part of the things I do.

You framing it like this just proves us right about how obsessed you are with yourself.

2 Likes

Can’t disagree with this.

Ad. 3: I indeed meant “him” not “them”. I used “unquestiongly” because in the end he never ever concedes he could be wrong. Like a true Salvos he goes on and on and on about him being right.

Ad 4. The things he himself sees as achievements, not actual achievements of course. Just loook at how often he brags about his supposed superior insights and mastery of game mechanics. You only have to read up on his AG related posts.

But I think there is actually a word that describes his personality very accurately. I just keeps slipping my mind and hit caused me to drift away from my “one line only posting rule” on these forums.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a link to the discord in-game, later, but I gotta run now. Not sure you’re ever actually logging in, but if you could do so in around an hour or two, you’ll find my mail. I rarely get to talk to someone who actually can talk about things like these. :slight_smile:

Actually I’m logged in, so I’ll send it right away.

2 Likes

I find this group obsession thing about me quite amusing and rather sad and to invite others to talk about me on Discord is ultra disturbing (only in the sense that you are actually doing that, it bothers me not at all) and obsessional. Seriously you and the others doing that and people you invite in should get a life.

I take it that you have nothing to say on changing the role bonus from 100% to 120%?

NB I do remember the group activity you lot got into in terms of Salvos, you were in the war dec discord to talk about war decs, but instead it was all about Salvos. It was not a surprise to me that not a single one of that group said anything in the war dec discussion hosted by Brisc

So from seeing that aimed at Salvos I can see you sitting there egging each other on to troll your targets so as to fulfil you own little wet dreams about the person who you are going after. This is truly hilarious stuff…

I do still play the game. Not a lot at the moment however. I’ll check out the discord. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re going to try and make us believe that training exhumer at 5, strip miners at 5, all specs at 5 takes less time than mining drones at 5 and industrial command ship at 5?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
catches breath
Hahaahhahahahahahagahahagahagahaagahahagaahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

I have yet to see you prove any of your points, nor describe the word “edgy” about 200 posts later.

All of your “arguments” so far have been torn apart, and you still act like you’re 110% right :sweat_smile:

And for the record, you’re the one throwing insults at people here, hell you even tried that childish bs on @Noragen_Neirfallas

This thread is off the rails. Thread closed.

2 Likes