High Sec Candidate

What a bunch of nonsense. You’re not going to say because whatever it is that you might have to say in this regard would be irrelevant…

And you appear to be forgetting you said I have some “blind spot” as if that might invalidate anything I said, but now you’re unable/unwilling to substantiate your claim…

What? The term “AFK” does not even appear in any of my previous posts in this thread at all. WTF are you talking about? Can you not even read the posts you decide to express your “opinion” about?

What are you talking about now? What PS? What feeling did I go into about which Lorelei’s statement?

LOL. The link you posted is the very Lorelei’s post I replied to and which of course, unlike you, I had carefully and thoroughly read before replying to her…

ROFLMAO. At this point, that this is beyond you doesn’t surprise me at all, but for those that do actually care to read the posts they talk about, let me quote here what Lorelei said in the OP, and which I quoted (but you omitted in your reply), right above the statement from me that you say is an “extrapolation” I made:

I emphasised the terms “at least” and “chance” there to make it easier for you. Can you see it now?

It was she who said that, not me. What did I extrapolate? How may someone pretend suicide ganking should have a minimum 50% chance of failure without it having some chance based mechanism that guarantees that regardless of what the players do?

ROFLMAO. This is unbelievable. Are you on drugs or what? That’s exactly what she, not me, said she wants. It was there for you to see. I quoted it in my reply to her, right above the statement you say is an extrapolation I made…

Exactly. But just so you know, if you ever want to be able to do that, you need to read what the other person said first…

What you took from what she said is utterly irrelevant if you ignore what she actually said, and which is what I was replying to, no more, no less. That you prefer to believe she said something else, despite all evidence, simply because you believe she meant something else, is a problem you have, not me…

YOU are the one chanting and making stupid comments here that don’t have a leg to stand upon…

1 Like