High Sec Candidate

That is a perfectly reasonable suggestion in regards to having a random factor in terms of the spawn time of CONCORD. It is not applying a random factor to the success of a gank which certain people tried to stick on you. These people are pathetic.

This is the important question, and at the moment you have to have three max skilled Talos’s ready to gank the bumper. It is the only option that enables you to get out if of coure they don’t have two bumpers, and it hardly ever happens because it is too costly for hisec carebears.

Friends:
A scout, bumper on gate dock up and wait him out.
A webber can be negated by a suicide point

When you do this you have to always get to the endpoint situation, which is the bumper holding you for the gank fleet to form and form again.

And notice that when you asked that question the deflection came straight in focussing on your experience. Well I can speak on your behalf here as I have had a lot of experience with freighters in terms of moving them and not losing them and in terms of trying to save them, the success rate I saw from my own experience was about 40% saved, but I was a bit picky in terms of my involvement, I do not count of course max cargo freighters which I would leave to their fate and not bother trying to save.

Your question is totally spot on.

1 Like