High Sec Candidate

Looks like you are speaking for yourself there. And please stop trolling this thread.

The difference between me and you, I called you out as potentially meta gaming, I reacted to you framing a reply to this CSM candidate as if she had said what you suggested. For me, from what I have seen in the AG chat channel and in your private channel you have issues with AG. So I put forward a view that you looked to be meta gaming the AG chat channel. I put forth the view that you could be Tora and put a percentage chance of that being the case.

And what did I get in return, the typical ganker approach of attack me as if I am mad, including ridicule, linking psycho babble and of course always focussing on me as the individual not the subject in hand. And all you have done is reinforce my feeling that you are meta gaming AG.

I could be wrong, this sort of thing is really hard to identify, you could be seriously butthurt that I have got it wrong, but most people I know who are genuine will talk to me and say, looks seriously mate…

And then I read back some of the stuff in your private chat…, I do not know for certain, but you really do look like someone who is meta gaming the AG channel. And I am not afraid to say that this is my opinion. You are blocked by so many of the people there and you and your minions police those channels with aggression and contempt.

In this thread you went past a line that made me believe that you are ganker aligned and trying to make me appear to be mad or whatever only makes it worse for you, because that is what so many of the ganker players do, Sol is the best example. So you can do all the tricks that the ganker aligned players do and you just dig yourself even deeper, well played, not…