High Sec Candidate

The various, perfectly in context, relevant quotes:

This thread OP:

CSM XIII Campaign Thread:

CSM XII Campaign Thread:

CSM XI Campaign Thread:

So what are the CONCORD changes proposed over the last 4 years:

No one here is taking anything out of context or complaining about things the OP hasn’t said.

She wants to introduce randomness and get to a point of a 50% chance of survivng a gank.

We are just discussing, quite reasonably until your white knighting came along, what this all actually means.

There may be merit in some of it, but not the way it’s currently proposed, and since this is a CSM candidate thread, we have every right to ask questions, just as you do.

3 Likes

Putting a random time factor in CONCORD response time is putting a random factor in CONCORD response time and has nothing to do with one shot tornadoes as that CODE knight suggested.

Is he that stupid? Well yeah!

You all are.

Never said that.

ROFLMAO, seriously, extrapolating to nonsense and then demanding an answer to it is reasonable, oh dear.

You are adjusting the question into something they did not say to make them look ridiculous and suggest that they said it, and are demanding an answer to it.

How can you seriously get to the point when the candidate suggests a chance based spawn timing on CONCORD to turn that into a chance based mechanism on one shot Tornado’s. It is utter nonsense.

When you drop into insults you lose debates. First sentence too.

The candidate is talking about overall balance with the 50% chance comment, the suggestion of a chance based timer spawn to CONCORD is applying a change to the CONCORD spawn mechanic.

When I say there is an issue with bumping and someone tells me I want 100% safety, or I want to stop ganking it is exactly the same thing that you and others are doing to this candidate.

ROFLMAO. To all impartial players:

Dracvlad considers anyone criticising a proposal aimed at nerfing suicide ganking as a “ganker aligned” player, regardless of whether the criticism is justified or not or even whether, unlike him, the one criticising it does actually fight the gankers in game.

He’ll go out of his way to try to make everyone believe that the criticism is based on something the OP didn’t say even if the facts clearly show that it was based exactly on what the OP said.

He’ll blatantly lie and make up stories about others just so he can try to disqualify them, try to make it look like I in particular am not a “true AG”, in the hope that players reading it will simply believe what he says and not bother to verify whether it’s true or makes sense.

But the funny thing about it all is that even those that got lost in the mess into which Dracvlad purposely turned this discussion, may simply go here, where all this mess is being sorted out, to check with verifiable facts whether what any of us is saying is true or not…

2 Likes

By all means criticise the CONCORD proposal itself, I did, I said above that I could not agree to it being 1 second to 48 seconds, but that I would be happy to have it as for example in a 0.5 system + / - 8 seconds. This is the chance based adjustment that the OP has suggested and which got turned into something else by you among a number of others.

The OP’s comment was that they had been a victim of a couple of ganks and the success rate was 100% and that they thought it better to be closer to 50% This is obviously aimed at ganking balance as a whole. You and others like you have turned it into a chance based mechanic to give a 50% chance of surviving a gank.

I am currently allied on a war dec with CODE and I just reinforced one of their structures in Niarja. So tell me again that I am not actually doing anything, ROFLMAO.

But by all means continue your very effective hunting of hauler and DST or miner gankers, and I will be cheering you on for that at least. :slight_smile:

I have come to the conclusion that you are in fact meta gaming AG, I do not believe you are actually interested in what AG really is, as Eve is a game of non-linked accounts there is no way to tell who you may actually be, but your attitude has betrayed you, if I was a betting man Linus Gorp stands out as my first choice. But in any case as far as I am concerned you are ganker aligned. That is my opinion after having been in one of your channels, your aggressive attitude in the AG channels and seeing you post on the forums, but this chance mechanic question above sealed it for me.

And many AG feel the same way, the number that have you blocked is quite staggering actually.

The important part is that the main value of AG is in fact the intel channel, the lower the number of people who are acting as AG and reporting intel the better it is for the gankers, so if you can drive out people who are willing to give intel while having fun doing stuff then you win.

All what I have said about your dishonest posting in this thread is true, any one with a brain can see that.

Please leave this thread.

1 Like

Why this post got “ignored” ? How come it became collapsed?

1 Like

Thank you very much. I admit I can’t read minds. I do have a crytsal ball but it only shows future, not the content of minds. So can you or OP answer the question itself? Or can you only send insults at anyone asking the question?

No ■■■■ sherlock. So all the ganks currently performed in 0.5 would after such a change be performed as if it was 0.6… and we are back to 100% success of ganks.

This is the exact same guy that immediately afterwards asked his other thread to be closed saying this:

Truly (more) gold.

I’ve updated the walkthrough post in the other thread to illustrate how Dracvlad would try to seize this thread, attacking players with completely off-topic, made up, and uncalled for stuff, just like he did here, only to later accuse them of trolling for replying to him.

EDIT: I knew he had posted both quotes above at about the same time, but wasn’t sure which one was first, so initially I said “at the same time”. Correction made to take into consideration the comment he made about how pathetic I was :rofl: for saying they happened at the same time, and make it clear that he had posted here first.

Now, note that he could have used the very thread he had supposedly created himself precisely for this stuff. But no, what he did instead is use this thread (the thread he keeps saying I and others are trolling) to tell me a bunch of completely off-topic, made up, and uncalled for nonsense, only to immediately afterwards say he wanted the other thread closed because he wasn’t interested anymore in doing what he had just done…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The CSM candidate said that she would like a 50% chance of getting out as compared to the 100% chance of loss she had suffered, she suggested a chance only in terms of CONCORD spawning.

You turned it into a chance based mechanism for ganking… because you wanted to attack the candidate as you are IMO ganker aligned.

PS I closed the thread after posting my reply above. Pathetic…
PPS From the point I closed that thread is what I meant which was after the post above, due to you playing this game I have added a word to my post.

1 Like

You 2 should totally hook up irl.

So there have been more than 20 posts since I last checked in. At work atm, and things are a bit hectic… so my responses will have to wait until tomorrow.

But thanks for stopping by my thread!

yay good luck with the elections. :smiley:
i’m a highsec player, not a carebear tho. i’m a teddybear instead. :wink:
you (and the other candidate for highsec) get my votes :smiley:

2 Likes

War decs, it got close to what I wanted to see, but there is still one missing piece, from my perception of war decs the real push should be to make the defender want to fight. CONCORD allows wars to develop capsuleers, but all the major war dec alliances and corps TZ tank. Therefore we need to make the structure in which the war HQ is in to be vulnerable in the TZ of the defender. Then we can turn carebears into carebears with teeth. What is your opinion of this?

Instead of ignoring the clown in the thread, there was an additional sentence in there that was thankfully edited out by ISD Buldath afterwards. It was right to be hidden, as it wasn’t totally appropriate to begin with.

It is easy to get emotional when someone is too thickheaded to understand that gankers will adapt and that ganking has near 100% success the moment ganker decided to gank you… so I understand that you put in some words that shouldn’t be placed.

In terms of the removal of bumping I am totally 100% certain that gankers will adapt to the change in balance. And to think otherwise is really odd, the ganker posters and their followers will when I suggest a nerf to bumping tell me that I want 100% safety and this will end ganking totally, even the ganking where bumping is not used. To say that this is odd is an understatement and trying to pin it on me is immensely dumb.

Adapt or die, totally correct…

LOL. Let’s make of this another bumping thread…

Hey gankers, I’m utterly unwilling/unable to adapt to the current bumping mechanics and am gonna try to turn every thread into a bumping one until CCP implements the changes I want. In the meantime I’m gonna tell you gankers adapt or die anyway, because even though you always do and I obviously don’t, I’m still hoping CCP will someday implement the changes I’m gonna relentlessly keep asking for until the end of time…

What a total lack of self-awareness. Not that I care whether CCP changes the bumping mechanics or not, but this is… ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like you are speaking for yourself there. And please stop trolling this thread.

The difference between me and you, I called you out as potentially meta gaming, I reacted to you framing a reply to this CSM candidate as if she had said what you suggested. For me, from what I have seen in the AG chat channel and in your private channel you have issues with AG. So I put forward a view that you looked to be meta gaming the AG chat channel. I put forth the view that you could be Tora and put a percentage chance of that being the case.

And what did I get in return, the typical ganker approach of attack me as if I am mad, including ridicule, linking psycho babble and of course always focussing on me as the individual not the subject in hand. And all you have done is reinforce my feeling that you are meta gaming AG.

I could be wrong, this sort of thing is really hard to identify, you could be seriously butthurt that I have got it wrong, but most people I know who are genuine will talk to me and say, looks seriously mate…

And then I read back some of the stuff in your private chat…, I do not know for certain, but you really do look like someone who is meta gaming the AG channel. And I am not afraid to say that this is my opinion. You are blocked by so many of the people there and you and your minions police those channels with aggression and contempt.

In this thread you went past a line that made me believe that you are ganker aligned and trying to make me appear to be mad or whatever only makes it worse for you, because that is what so many of the ganker players do, Sol is the best example. So you can do all the tricks that the ganker aligned players do and you just dig yourself even deeper, well played, not…