I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Totally not dodging your inability to provide any quote or link that would support the claim you made about me there… :rofl:

Again, nowhere have I ever said that the 3 min bumping timer makes AG easier in any way. What I’ve said and keep saying is that it makes freighter ganking harder, and hence, that it’s a nerf to ganking.

You don’t see how that makes ganking harder, not even after explaining it to you? And you think your inability/unwillingness to see that makes your point stronger or something? :rofl:

How is it relevant to anything being discussed here what other people said or didn’t say elsewhere? Especially when you cannot even get right what’s being said in the very posts you’re replying to here…

You don’t understand a thing. The times I’ve only talked about making AG easier, without also saying “and/OR nerf ganking”, was in reference to something else, not a single time in reference to the 3 min bumping timer.

The only times I’ve mentioned making AG easier when bumping was part of the context, the expression I used was “nerf ganking and/OR make anti-ganking easier”, because I was collectively referring to more than one thing. This is very easy to verify by just checking those posts. Again, leaving aside the fact that you obviously cannot read, do you at the very least understand what ‘OR’ means or not?

Yes, this is all very laughable. That’s why so many of us laugh at you, because you’re such a clown that keeps making a fool of yourself all the time. It has nothing to do with any “I win” button, it’s because all this nonsense being truly hilarious…

The only method here is you repeatedly, consistently, making false claims that you then refuse to provide any evidence for.

I know this is difficult for you to grasp, but look, I’m gonna show you how it works with an example. Here is some evidence that proves I never was against changing the bumping mechanics:

See? Let me explain how this works carefully and slowly to you. You need to know what you’re talking about, be honest, and tell the truth to begin with. That is what makes it possible to find the evidence to support your claims when asked for it. Got it now, or not yet?

So now that you’ve seen how it works, are you going to provide any evidence that I ever was against changing the bumping mechanics or not? No? Well, sorry but there goes your credibility… again… as if you had any left…

Moreover, two of the three posts shown there were direct replies to you in those threads, to which you replied afterwards, so it’s not like you could have missed it…

No, I’m not going to do that next, I did that already because yes, you’re lying about that too, and there is no need to go look for the proof elsewhere in this case because it’s all in this very thread for everyone to see…

As can be clearly seen, you are the only one utterly unable to provide any evidence to support your claims and running away every time you’re asked to do that…

Yes. Exactly. That’s the ONLY thing you got right here.

Everybody knows perfectly well who is the pathetic one here…

1 Like