I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Dracvlad, wouldn’t you be happier if you just sent me 10,000,000 isk and then you could calm down and write shorter posts?

4 Likes

Oh, I’m sure I did… You’re not going to provide a concrete reference here, you know, a link or a quote, so anyone reading this can see for himself how stupid the point I made was, are you? You expect anyone reading this to simply believe what you’re saying just because you say so, don’t you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Each and every suggestion you make to “improve” the game in regards to ganking is aimed at nerfing ganking and/or making anti-ganking easier. That’s not any link I “wish to create”, nor is it me the one whining about how the game is. I do, however, whine all the time about whiners like you, of course, and no, I won’t stop doing that, sorry…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just above, salty one.

Your self-ego boosting I win button, how quanit.

Except that you are wrong, are you telling me that the 3 minute timer is actually making anti-ganking easier? How so?

As for nerfing ganking it was to stop new players getting stuck on objects and giving up on the game, the issue is that self proclaimed elite gankers depended on it to gank stuff. While you call nerf, I see a very unbalanced mechanic after many years being correctly adjusted to create the right balance.

Well look at that, the ego boosting I win button when you have nothing to say, you post just like dum dum.

Let me repeat, the KR was 0 and I got charged 30m, there was no warning of the increased cost, and I know how it was done. You don’t and as such are lacking knowledge on this. The only way your scenario could have happened is if it expired just before I activated it or someone blew him up using that KR and he magically appeared in front of me again within that second server tick.

I am confused. Aren’t the two of you on the same white-knight, fight-the-gankers team? Making hisec safe for PvE and all that?

I don’t think either of us can be described as White Knights and making hisec safe for PVE and all that. Hell I support having NPC’s with teeth, who do a better job than the gankers actually.

Both of us believe that players need to make their own safety, but we diverge on the fact that I thought that bumping made it too easy to gank as it was and he did not. He has been a massive friend to gankers in that due to his behaviour in the Ag chat channel he has managed to stop the development of any new AG. If he is not ganker aligned he is certainly doing their job for them through acute ignorance and inability to deal with people.

LOL. What? What’s “just above” that proves in any way your claim that “in the past I have failed to understand that it has to be like that in that there should be a chance to get away if the ganker is not properly setup and ready to go.”?

LOL. That’s not an I win button. That’s when there is nothing to win over, just something to laugh at.

No, that’s not what I’m saying. Which part of “nerfing ganking” did you not understand?

Not that I ever was against that 3 min timer, btw, just against your continuous whining and ultimate goal…

Not only do I let you repeat that. As I said in a previous post, I want you to keep repeating that… :rofl:

Nope, that’s not how it works. I already explained how it works and you still don’t get it and keep repeating that nonsense again and again… :rofl:

1 Like

You’re confused, indeed. The only thing you got right about me there is that I love hunting gankers… in game, not on the forums… In no way do I want the game to be changed to make high sec safer. I fully embrace the game for what it is.

3 Likes

It is detailed above, if your reading and comprehension is so poor, or you can only pick up what you want to hear or see, that is your personal issue.

It is your ego boosting I win button when you cannot answer it.

That is not nerfing ganking, how is it nerfing ganking.

You wanted it left as it was with no consequence ability to effectively point someone and were oblivious to the huge advantages it gave due to your lack of participating in this part of the game. The ultimate goal has been achieved more balanced ganking and not Eve on easy. And the only whining is coming from gankers, this change is ending all ganking I was told, and yet it is not.

And you are talking about something completely different and irrelevant to what they did to divert attention from it. I know what they did and how they did it. And I repeat the comment that people should only use an account with 0 ISK or 10m in their wallets to pick up kill rights. As you are ignorant on what they did your guide is going to be missing a key way to game kill rights. But my solution deals with it.

Except it isn’t. The only thing that’s above is your claim that I failed to understand something sometime somewhere, but then failing to provide a quote or link to prove your claim. You’re referring to something that supposedly happened in some other thread(s), so there is no way it may have been detailed (with a proof) until you provide a link or a quote for that…

You don’t see how the 3 min bumping timer is a nerf to ganking freighters? Really?

You’re making up stuff again. I didn’t want it left as it was, nor did I want it to be changed. I stated multiple times in multiple threads that I simply didn’t care whether CCP would end up changing that or not…

Please, don’t forget to repeat the same nonsense in your next reply again… :rofl:

2 Likes

What I am referring to is in the thread above, again your reading and comprehension is a fail.

Explain, instead of repeating it over and over and over. How is it a nerf to ganking. You qualified it a bit now because you say freighter ganking, but come on details please.

But you also said it was to make AG easier, now explain how it makes AG easier too.

So how does it make AG easier? Then answer the easier question on how it makes ganking harder.

What, you have been against any change to the bumping mechanic and now you back off from that stance. Right from the start I pointed out that the bumping mechanic needed to be stopped as a no consequence unlimited point, and you would scream at me that I wanted to end ganking, scream at me literally. So you cannot even be man enough to admit that and wiggle away from that. Pathetic…

It happened as I said it, as I said all people have to do is make sure that they have 0 ISK in their wallets and they will be safe from this exploit. It is what I do now, and the amusing thing is that the last 0 ISK KR I tried to action failed because it tried to take ISK that was not there, I won Eve in that moment.

ROFLMAO. You cannot even keep track of the very things you say, and then blaming me for that. This is what you said that we’re talking about here and that you’re now trying to dodge:

Go read the full post, your own post, to put that in context if you need to do that to be able to understand what you said yourself…

LOL. Obviously, because it requires either additional toons just to keep the freighter bump-tackled, or gank the freighter at the gate and in less time, which is obviously more difficult to do…

What? Where I have ever said that this made AG easier. What I’ve said is that everything you propose to “improve” the game in regards to ganking is aimed at nerfing ganking and/or making anti-ganking easier. Do you know what “or” means?

That’s a lie. I have to go now and cannot go look for the posts where I stated what my stand on that issue was, but will provide quotes here when I’m back for everyone to see. I dare you try to provide one quote, just one, that proves what you’re claiming here.

And I’ve already explained why, but you cannot read nor understand a thing. What I’m against is your continuous whining to try to nerf ganking and/or make anti-ganking easier. I never had anything against the 3 min bumping timer itself…

Just a reminder here that don’t you forget to repeat the same nonsense in your next reply again… :rofl:

2 Likes

I am not dodging anything it is clear what I said.

How does that make AG easier, how does it make ganking harder, and is that really more difficult to do? In what way is it more difficult to do? What is the cost is it something that really justified people saying that this would end ganking or whining that this change would end ganking.

It is in your question above, you would not have asked it like that if you had not thought that it made AG easier, and yet here you go again backing away from what you said. Which them makes this denial even more laughable:

Now you try the lie method, what are you going to do next, say that I lied about you suggesting that it made AG easier. Are you that weak that you are unable to defend what you think and then run away from what you say.

My stance was to do something about bumping so that this easy mode no consequence unlimited pointing in hisec stopped. And you kept on calling me a person that wanted to nerf ganking, make AG easier and that I was whining.

I did not care about how it was done, as long as something was done to adjust this mechanic. That was the one thing I was pushing and yet you and many others told me I wanted to Nerf Ganking, make AG easier and was whining.

You did it above. You are pathetic.

I don’t understand how you can get ripped off buying killrights. Knowledgeminer’s explanation seems the most plausible in this back-and-forth. If Dracvlad is right then it seems like a bug.

They were switching the price on a KR, it is fairly simple, and I don’t understand what the denial is all about. I was fascinated if the Knowledgeminer was able to mine his way to work out what they did. Of course it only works on kill rights you have set up yourself with an alt.

And it does involve a glitch, and when I did it, it did not warn me, it just took the ISK. If they have changed it then great, but I don’t remember the warning the other day when it failed to activate a 0 ISK KR when I had 1m in my wallet.

As I said all people have to do it keep low levels of ISK in their wallets. When I go hunting for KR’s I leave 10m or less in my wallet, works for me.

PS In case other simple minded posters get confused, I have other high SP characters and I do not update killboards at this point. The kill I got yesterday for example is not showing.

I’m sure if we check we will find no such kills on his killboard.

2 Likes

Are you telling me that Dracvlad has trashed every modicum of credibility that he might of ever had through the endless torrents of misinformation and down-right lies that he seems to post here constantly?

EDIT: :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

3 Likes

So when am I going to get my 315,315,315 bounty?

I have 114,716,265 at the moment, it looks a little bit out of kilter, and Racknar told me how rich he was earlier and that he was paying his mortgage with ISK, poor chap has a mortgage, got rid of mine ages ago. So how about it chaps, I need that 315,315,315 bounty!!!

Totally not dodging your inability to provide any quote or link that would support the claim you made about me there… :rofl:

Again, nowhere have I ever said that the 3 min bumping timer makes AG easier in any way. What I’ve said and keep saying is that it makes freighter ganking harder, and hence, that it’s a nerf to ganking.

You don’t see how that makes ganking harder, not even after explaining it to you? And you think your inability/unwillingness to see that makes your point stronger or something? :rofl:

How is it relevant to anything being discussed here what other people said or didn’t say elsewhere? Especially when you cannot even get right what’s being said in the very posts you’re replying to here…

You don’t understand a thing. The times I’ve only talked about making AG easier, without also saying “and/OR nerf ganking”, was in reference to something else, not a single time in reference to the 3 min bumping timer.

The only times I’ve mentioned making AG easier when bumping was part of the context, the expression I used was “nerf ganking and/OR make anti-ganking easier”, because I was collectively referring to more than one thing. This is very easy to verify by just checking those posts. Again, leaving aside the fact that you obviously cannot read, do you at the very least understand what ‘OR’ means or not?

Yes, this is all very laughable. That’s why so many of us laugh at you, because you’re such a clown that keeps making a fool of yourself all the time. It has nothing to do with any “I win” button, it’s because all this nonsense being truly hilarious…

The only method here is you repeatedly, consistently, making false claims that you then refuse to provide any evidence for.

I know this is difficult for you to grasp, but look, I’m gonna show you how it works with an example. Here is some evidence that proves I never was against changing the bumping mechanics:

See? Let me explain how this works carefully and slowly to you. You need to know what you’re talking about, be honest, and tell the truth to begin with. That is what makes it possible to find the evidence to support your claims when asked for it. Got it now, or not yet?

So now that you’ve seen how it works, are you going to provide any evidence that I ever was against changing the bumping mechanics or not? No? Well, sorry but there goes your credibility… again… as if you had any left…

Moreover, two of the three posts shown there were direct replies to you in those threads, to which you replied afterwards, so it’s not like you could have missed it…

No, I’m not going to do that next, I did that already because yes, you’re lying about that too, and there is no need to go look for the proof elsewhere in this case because it’s all in this very thread for everyone to see…

As can be clearly seen, you are the only one utterly unable to provide any evidence to support your claims and running away every time you’re asked to do that…

Yes. Exactly. That’s the ONLY thing you got right here.

Everybody knows perfectly well who is the pathetic one here…

1 Like

You must be new… :rofl:

1 Like

You post like Dom Arkaral, dum dum to those who knew him, same emos when you or he cannot reply, the same emos at the end of his posts, same demand of links and proof to questions that he suddenly decides are what is being talked about as if it makes what you say legit

I have posted for years on the issue of the bumping mechanic which was what I said needed changing, it was the issue as far as I was concerned. Nothing really else and for that you and others tell me that I wanted to end ganking, make AG easier and that I am whining.

When it got changed I said that ganking is now properly balanced and I was happy. And yet you still tell me that I want to nerf ganking, that I want to make AG easier and that I am whining.

You just want to argue about nothing.

This is the important part:

I said it was the problem that needed fixing, and CCP fixed it and I am happy, finished done. So where am I wanting to nerf ganking, where am I wanting to make it easier for AG, where am I whining? As this is the only issue that mattered to me why are you whining at me like that? Are you nuts?

You still have not explained to me exactly how this timer makes ganking harder. I am asking you to explain in detail seeing as you think it does, but you never give me the reasons why, are you scared.

As I have posted so many times on this I know what it does, and all it really does is make the ganker have to be setup and ready to gank. The example of Racknar I gave was where it mattered. They can’t really bump as easily out of gate gun range and he has the issue of more people around gates to interfere, and of course what you mentioned is the characters to re-set the timer.

But it is the same EHP, the same loot scooping, the same method with bumping, hell using a suicide point was often used to get around webbers so where is the extra point an issue. It is nothing much at all. The only thing it does is create a readiness/timing issue and a reduction in control of the field which is what I kept pointing out was needed again and again and again.

I got what I wanted and I am really happy with this result. Done dusted, case closed. At this point no real changes are needed in terms of ganking in my opinion, but of course little changes that develop the content more could be applied, but the core balance is fine.

I am pretty sure you will find something to argue about here.

1 Like