Knowledgeminer Vs Dracvlad thread

As if it was true that there has been any “progress” in my attitude, or anyone cared what your word on anything is, for that matter…

Citation needed, please. Show an example here of 1 case, just one, where my attitude there has not been appropriate, just so everybody here may see what exactly it is that you’re talking about… and that you’re not just telling more lies and making false accusations again without a leg to stand upon…

ROFLMAO.

No, I haven’t engaged in that. How exactly does that imply I have no idea? You think I’m as intellectually impaired as you or what?

FWIW, the only imbalance there, if any, would be in the bumping, not in the ganking itself, something I’ve never opposed to be changed if CCP deems appropriate.

What I’m strongly against in this regard is pretending bumping is a bigger issue than it really is, or that bumping mechanics should be changed without taking into consideration how it might break other things in the game, or inane suggestions to “fix” it such as making the bumper suspect, which clearly show it is the ones suggesting such nonsense who have absolutely no clue about this…

No, again it wasn’t, and you may try backpedalling all you want now, repeating this lie as many times as you want, and it will still be a lie very easy for anyone who cares to see by just checking how it all started.

Who cares? Why would I answer this question when I can have so much fun seeing you dancing around making a fool of yourself by not answering it?

LOL. Not that it really matters, but just so anyone reading this wonders, this is another lie. I can’t wait for him saying here he knows better than me because he was in my channel for a few weeks because he was supposedly interested in learning to do AG properly… Or was it for some other reason that you were there?

ROFL.

Quoted here for posterity to show he’s proud of not bothering to help improve AG, while at the same time criticising me for trying to do precisely that (but “massively failing” at it), in the very post where the quote he included at the beginning talks about me as a “false AG”…

LOL. There are certainly others out there doing some of the things I do, not in my channel because they’re not in my area of operation, and hence there is no point in that, but which I’ve occasionally talked to privately (in addition to publicly in the AG channel).

There are also others that have been in my channel, that have flown with me even, but that are currently not there for the simple reason that they’re not playing the game atm.

But please, keep going pretending you know better than me what goes on in my channel, who I talk to and who I don’t. We all love seeing how you like to keep making a fool of yourself again and again…

Please show 1 example, just one, of a case were I’ve been unable to understand someone might not be willing to spend a lot of effort fighting the gankers and I’ve been “running around chest beating about being elitist” with him/her. Otherwise people reading this might think you could be lying (again), but we all know you’d never do that, would you?

Please, show where exactly have I gone off after her in such a dishonest way. Be sure to include what she said that I was replying to (which you’ll be able to find quoted in my post), and not something else that you’ve decided I was replying to completely ignoring the facts simply because that would better fit your narrative…

Interesting. I, on the other hand, am pretty sure what I’m doing here is right, not wrong.

ROFLMAO.

Indeed, even more so in the presence of so many lies.

I’ve driven away absolutely no one that wasn’t detrimental to AG.

You’re actually a good example of someone detrimental to AG, because you try to make others believe there is no point in even trying to fight the gankers in game, that whining about how unbalanced some game mechanics are is much better than figuring ways to counter them and use them to our advantage…

1 Like