High Sec Candidate

Good luck downing those pocos. If you think they belong to small corp then think again…

Exactly what I was saying! :laughing:

Note to self: Endeavour to be less verbose, and more succinct, so that everyone can understand what I am trying to say.

2 Likes

I also learn something new every day! :slight_smile:

EDIT: but those people burning through my thread from the ganker faction don’t necessarily really care what you are trying to say… they just care about trying to make you look stupid. :frowning:

1 Like

I noted with some humor, in my travels today, Lorelei’s CSM advertisement anchored outside the minerbumping Fortizar in Uedama. They SHOULD all vote for you. It doesn’t matter if they succeed in convincing you that their playstyle is good for highsec, the economy, or whatever else they have said here. Without highsec mining and missioning, especially the “CODE non-compliant” variety, they’d have nothing to bump or shoot at. Win-win!

2 Likes

How long do these things stay anchored in space nowadays anyway? :sunglasses:

I also learn something new every day!..

Firstly, thank you for the reply earlier. I’m shall retire to cogitate a while.

Secondly, I am considering providing a TL;DR version of anything I write here, specifically in single syllables and of words consisting of no more that four letters, for the benefit of one or two posters hereabouts. However, I tend to use far more words than necessary, as too do I have a predilection for loquacity - therefore, it’s likely that I will fail, and epically :wink:

Anyway, I can attest that I have voted across all of my accounts. My other accounts are tied to a large null sec corp, so I have voted along corp lines on those. There was however room to include both you an Mike on these other accounts. On this one, you were granted full favour.

Good luck!

PS: Not all gankers are ill-mannered, inconsiderate agitators. Although those that are, don’t seem to realise that in trying to be clever, thay are actually starting to look , well, just the opposite. But trolls gonna troll, and haters gonna hate - such is the way these days.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes… The past few days my alt has been watching a little (and I mean little) CODE action in high sec. The one that I have interacted with seems a rather decent individual, with an admirable dedication to the role playing aspect, not to mention great patience and a pretty healthy looking killboard - although my alt has yet to appear in the red there.

[Edited]

1 Like

That’s another thing I have learned! Sometimes taking time to think pays off! :slight_smile:

Make sure to post the TLDR at the TOP of the post… I have noticed that some people do not get past the first line.

Name names?
Or EVE Mail me the name…?

I am always looking for people on that side that I might be able to actually talk to…

Thank you!

Whether truth or humour, I’m still lauging.

Or EVE Mail me the name…?

What I will do is to approach the individual in question first, if you have no objection, and enquire if they would mind me passing their name to you. I will however keep you appraised.

1 Like

No I really had this case in this very thread… it was frustrating to say the least.

That would be nice. I am actually serious about this.

1 Like

for @Em_Phy: This xkcd webcomic may help guide you in future word choices that may be helpful when interacting with… people for whom this level of decomplexifying a most complex subject, seems appropriate :wink:

2 Likes

Brilliant. It encapuslates so much. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So I am going to go to bed for the day. According to the statistics from the last several years, pretty much everyone that is going to vote has already voted.

Nearly made it to 700 posts in the thread. That is a bit crazy.
Good night!

1 Like

Please check your in-game mail. There’s a name in there for you.

Em.

1 Like

Thank you!

So, I have opened up contact with the ganker that has been referred to me. I will be getting to that more in the next weeks.
And that combined with @Solstice_Projekt’s invitation to take me ganking… I am sure that I shall be better equipped to face the storm next year.

Sent: 2019.06.12 10:47
To: Em Phy, Lorelei Ierendi,

Everything I will say/write is “publishable”, the “CODE. overlords” are good with what I do or say :slight_smile:
James 315 has endorsed my work dozens of times so far.

Cheers,
Ganker.

Hi Lorelei,

So when do you officially find out the results?

Cheers.

Natocha.

1 Like

Hi!

The results are not as interesting as how the voting went.

But from the dev blog:

• 30th April – 12th May: Accepting applications
  • 13th – 17th May: Processing applications
  • 25th May: Announcing candidates at EVE Down Under
  • 25th May – 7th June: Campaign Period
  • 10th – 17th June: Voting
  • 22nd June: Announcing CSM 14 Members at EVE North

so Saturday in a week the results will be announced.

The interesting information will probably be released later…

Edit: later and unannounced… there were a couple of years where I only discovered the information by chance.

1 Like

When are we going to do this?

1 Like

like I wrote in my mail, maybe not until the beginning of July… did you read the mail?
I have a jump clone in Hek now.

1 Like

Can I come?

Sometimes I wish I knew what those posts were that got deleted.
That was the 700th post in the thread as well. I guess that means this will be the 700th post once that one disappears…

1 Like