High Sec Gankers - Luxurious Targets Await

Rubbish. Could get a freighter past them if I wanted, a bit bigger than a cruiser , don’t you think?

good point out ‘‘IF’’ you wanted. But you don’t. I do dare ya to try it if you are at war with them.

This I gotta know, how is declaring war gonna help them kill an insta warp freighter ? By the way, don’t you think that @God_Emperor_Kane is sexy?

Like I said. I dare ya to dec them and fly around in your freighter. P.S t @God_Emperor_Kane seems to be a snowflake?

How much isk do you want?

Please make SAFETY-WILL-KILL-YOU and AIKO-IS-A-B

Three posts weekly, six month advertising campaign.

Anyone that undocks a freighter while at war, is a complete idiot on 2 accounts:

1. having a freighter alt in a corp that can be wardecced; and
  2. undocking a freighter while at war

These are exactly the type of people that get caught. They are so incompetent at the game that they don’t even pay any attention to the notification on their screen that they are at war.

Post your loss.

I’m not really up to date with the drama of eve gankers smelling their own farts.

My losses only occurred when my gankings failed.

You are not a ganker

Please show me the fit. The only ship that I know of that even remotely fits this description is the Sunesis, which - last I checked - was a Destroyer.

It’s not a destroyer, it’s a hauler.

Fair enough. I have lost 2 Suneses and killed 1. The losses were haulers, and they were stupid losses >:( , and the kill was an arty one that I easily beat with an alpha clone arty Thrasher.
So yeah, maybe it was always meant to be a hauler.

Well really people should band together and fight if they don’t like it, someone suggested in another thread about building a fleet to fight war dec groups :roll_eyes:

The fit is freighter + insta warp hecate with 3 webs

Banding together trying to fight high sec gankers is one of the most useless things to do in eve online.

Well that gives me some pointers

Oh, that makes sense. Smooth.

I’d be happy to have information on any group that take part in griefing of other players, trying to get player to make a stand and find ways to fight back is our aim. Mail be in game to stop any inevitable troll feed back.

1 Like

No thank you.

1 Like

1 Like