High Sec Moon Poaching?

Really? Why do you see it as poaching?
Refinery owners can either add this content to the environment or not, let people dock or not, but poaching, are you seriously dropping troll posts.

Before I mine ANY moon rocks I always check the owners page and see if they ask for an isk % of the value of the rocks if so I pay it based upon the amounts I do end up mining, if not then like many station owners it is a service they just happen to provide for the community, same way others can take advantage of other services stations provide ā€œfreeā€ or are others ā€œparking illegallyā€ or getting reps for free instead of docking and paying for that repair, or even jump clones that are free, yet itā€™s always miners that seem to always be labeled as somehow bad, I donā€™t get you haters of mining.

1 Like

Empathy appreciated, but I donā€™t belong to anybody.

I know all about them! Greedy miners, ruthlessly exploiting the belts. Glory-seekers who slaughter thousands in the name of tyrannical empires and ISK. Mission-runners who pollute and clutter space with their drones and tractor machineryā€¦

I will speak to them with phased plasma shells and antimatter rounds.

1 Like

Better competition seems to be your best bet. This in context of my circumstances, as solo-corp PVEā€™r. Method was to use logistics and higher level of risk to my advantage.

Recent trials used a 6-day mining cycle and a rigged athanor. Rigs extended belt duration long enough to give me time to clear belt in its entirety using dual boxing. Took either a solid calendar day, actively, or a number of evenings via semi- or fully AFK.

Having moon pop on progressively different days does help throw out the schedule of casual or weekend players. However, most poachers (including me) will simply bookmark prospective moons and do a fly-by on off-chance whenever they need ore. So, in practice you will reduce losses but wonā€™t prevent them. Rigs are also expensive = increased risk from structure bashers.

[As it is, athanor is fueled but unused currently, if you want to have a play with it? Just itā€™s nowhere near your usual Lonetrek stomping grounds.]

Yep, classic Eve. So many assume because you set up a station and pulled a chunk off a moon you own it. You dont own it any more the rocks in an asteroid belt. It is fair game, as it should be.

For those that argue about the investment they made entitles them to those rocks. Thatā€™s like saying CCP should refund your ships when you lose them in pvp, or pve. The chance to gain is usally always balanced by a chance to lose. Eve in a nut shell.

1 Like

depends i know a chinese player that rapes the fields of a corp i have a alt in. he shows up with 70 procs, a orca, a freighter, a noctis and several logi cruisers in the high sec pocket since blackout happened.

The group was going to start ganking him and than backed off because they were afraid of the alliance he is linked to would come after their stations after we already been told the alliance will put a station on every moon there.

Removed some off topic posts. Keep it clean, no hits below the belt.

1 Like

belt